Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Cursed Plague

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
^ Someone found the loophole already.

Though I'm more curious about how literal we should take 'Anyone close enough to research it would get infected', since its a Plague created by a god... So does it affect gods?

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
^ Someone found the loophole already.

Though I'm more curious about how literal we should take 'Anyone close enough to research it would get infected', since its a Plague created by a god... So does it affect gods?
Doubtful, since gods don't have any innards. Kilrox was basically some armour full of kool aid.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Infected by Goren, unknowingly to my character.

EDIT: Can we die from this?
Yes, the symptoms (especially the internal bleeding) are capable of killing you. Though its probably the hallucinations that'll get t'ya..

Additionally, if you die, you will be revived healthy. (Still capable of contracting the infection again, though :D)

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
All of the carriers are kinda.. Walking up to people they wouldn't normally talk to and like.. Breathing in their faces. Even though Ic they only know about a curse: not even an infection. Isn't that considered meta gaming?

Also, what if you exchange a handshake and some brief talking with someone? ( when they have stage 1) will you become infected?

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
All of the carriers are kinda.. Walking up to people they wouldn't normally talk to and like.. Breathing in their faces. Even though Ic they only know about a curse: not even an infection. Isn't that considered meta gaming?

Also, what if you exchange a handshake and some brief talking with someone? ( when they have stage 1) will you become infected?
Already yelled at those guys. Grrrrrrrr. They now know very well just how bad of an idea it is to misuse MY plague.
Brief talking and a handshake at Stage One would NOT infect you.

Just realized... A plague in,a world where we all come back, sortta removes the impact.
ah right, thanks fer reminding me to prompt those changes (and probably at the worst possible time xD)