Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Cursed Plague

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
+It has been discovered that the infection spreads at a slower rate when the carrier is within a colder climate.

Michcat

-If your symptoms are reduced lower from Stage One, roll a 1d20 once a day while this state lasts. If you score above a 10, your character has fought off the infection!
You are still able to get sick again, yet give yourself a modifier to take into account the mild immunity your characters body has built.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
+It has been discovered that the infection spreads at a slower rate when the carrier is within a colder climate.
@Fronslin
Told you :p - Too bad you are sitting in a Cell :/

@Michcat... Wait do you by Carrier refer to the Orignal Carriers or the ones that got infected by others oO?

Michcat

@Fronslin
Told you :p - Too bad you are sitting in a Cell :/

@Michcat... Wait do you by Carrier refer to the Orignal Carriers or the ones that got infected by others oO?
Original carriers- These people have a few specific clauses attached to them.

does this immunity increase each time the infection is removed?
nah, you'd eventually get sickly and sicklier and weaker and weaker just from catching the damn thing too much

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Original carriers- These people have a few specific clauses attached to them.

nah, you'd eventually get sickly and sicklier and weaker and weaker just from catching the damn thing too much
Supplementary Question:
If one were to face a Stage 3 Infected in a cold area, what would they need to roll to avoid the plague?

Raith

Lord of Altera
Common colds has Soo many diffrent strands that it is impossible to make a vaccine for it and antibodies never develop because it's never the same thing attacking them. #mutations
that makes sense now, but since this cursed plague is a single strand, does that mean that the immune system gets stronger each time it is infected by it? actually.. since it is the wrath of a god, I can understand it I think.. not sure though

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
that makes sense now, but since this cursed plague is a single strand, does that mean that the immune system gets stronger each time it is infected by it? actually.. since it is the wrath of a god, I can understand it I think.. not sure though
The gods are confusing, especially when they exercise wrath is the wrath of Jishrim the god of MADNESS!!!!!

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Its the cursed plague.

I'm more concerned whether it follows a logical pattern to begin with considering who invented it. On the other hand he is sane at the moment so maybe it does? But wait this could be an attempt to uncorrupt himself... Maddening! :D