Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Cursed Plague

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Where did you learn this is a single strain? You may be more resistant to it, but that just means that the plague hasn't developed any new strains yet.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
that makes sense now, but since this cursed plague is a single strand, does that mean that the immune system gets stronger each time it is infected by it? actually.. since it is the wrath of a god, I can understand it I think.. not sure though
what makes you think its a single strain.

Raith

Lord of Altera
well mostly because there is nothing saying whether is is multiple strains or a single strains :p

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
well mostly because there is nothing saying whether is is multiple strains or a single strains :p
One of the first things I learned back when is tarted to study law:
You can't draw conclusions from the actual situation to how the situation should look like and the other way around... Meh the German sentence is stupid to translate but I think it covers it well, if its not even the 100% right conclusion...

Raith

Lord of Altera
One of the first things I learned back when is tarted to study law:
You can't draw conclusions from the actual situation to how the situation should look like and the other way around... Meh the German sentence is stupid to translate but I think it covers it well, if its not even the 100% right conclusion...
I usually just go by what I think is true until proven otherwise :p

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
... *Decides to heal people during the War Against Light.*
... *Is a Carrier of the Plague.*

"Whoops"