Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Golden Crusade

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Sign me in ill make my app. If i cant fight for good on my on order than in another.

Forum name: Bowduim400
Ingame name: Bowduim400
Rp name: Karadus Maveros
Are you connected often?: Yes very often, but due to 1.3.1 i cant enter till server update
What would you bring to the Crusade?: My courage, skill, and will to defend Altera. Also my armor would be smart.
A reason or two why you would like to join the Crusade: To defend Altera and make it save for all inhabitants.
Are you ready to serve His Holiness Harateth, the god of justice?: No, Because i serve the people of Altera, I fight for Altera, my friends and loved ones. I fight for the people till death has parted me from my duty!

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
bowduim, you are now officially crusader, although i would really like you to believe in Harateth.

Am I still High Crusader? And is that 2nd in command?
The Golden Crusade is ruled by the High Inquisition, which is a council. Members of a council are all equal. Your RP job is to command the crusaders, as Admiral Epikus is the leader of the holy fleet.
I am the Grand Master, another member of the council. I then name the other members of the council. keep in mind that our council is a bit like a round table, everyone is equal under our God. I just solve problems and lead our grand army.

Hilter

Legend of Altera
Oh so Tell me if I'm right. The High Inquisition is Congress, you're Barack Obama and I'm General Petraeus

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
My sword will soon glow red in the moon. I will fight till i spit the blood at the enemy's face and fall down to the ground, my soul filled with pride my friends proud.........and Altera save.

Status
Not open for further replies.