Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Golden Crusade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Uh... What about the Slayers?
The Vigilant Order? They are bounty hunters, mercenaries specialized in the killing and capturing of monsters.
If they want to ally with us, i won't stop them, but we are an Holy Order dedicated to wage an endless crusade on the evil of Queen Grief and God Kilrox, And by Harateth we won't stop until all evil on this world is destroyed and justice is restored! Our goals are different like the ways we use to fight evil.

ObsidianShield

Lord of Altera
Heretic: A name you call someone who doesn't believe in what you do, a name you call someone if you are a really firm zealot.

Spark

Broken
Arent almost all of the gods known? Kilrox being one of the main 3, you would know they exist but just not worship them.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
^ doesnt know what a heretic is :p
do YOU know? i do.
An heretic is a man that believes in an heresy, which is a unapproved ''sect'' of a major religion. In the case, you are truth, you are not heretics, but Infidels, since your religion is different.

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
Technically if you call me a heretic, you deny the godhood of Kilrox, which ironically makes you the heretic to the server lore. So burn, holy boy, burn!

Spark

Broken
Markisbeest said:
Technically if you call me a heretic, you deny the godhood of Kilrox, which ironically makes you the heretic to the server lore. So burn, holy boy, burn!
My point exactly, it is known that there is more than 1 god in Altera

Spark

Broken
frank frappuccino said:
So... you are just another Paladin order that is going to fail after a couple of weeks. Oh well have fun as long as it lasts
Ahh Big, you're always so blunt xD

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
I take offence on behalf of me and my men, calling us mere mercenaries or bounty hunters.
The slayers is a collection of some of this world's mightiest heroes with several successful campaigns against the evil monsters of this world, we fought against the reign of Kilrox's Vyres and we won.
To call us mere mercs is just plain rude.

Spark

Broken
Eric V said:
We both know if he was serious about doing his "holy paladin" role-play he would just join the established house, :rolleyes:, just another person thinking they can do something better and more original.
And which house would that be? He is already part of a house and maybe he doesnt want to leave. Because at the end of the day, "you cant mess with free will bruce."
Leo Decroix said:
I take offence on behalf of me and my men, calling us mere mercenaries or bounty hunters.
The slayers is a collection of some of this world's mightiest heroes with several successful campaigns against the evil monsters of this world, we fought against the reign of Kilrox's Vyres and we won.
To call us mere mercs is just plain rude.
You won? Heh *mutters evil plan*

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Eric spark frank youu guys ruin this thread. So i ask you please leave this thread. Valonyx put alot of effort iin it so be a bit nicer.

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
I did not question if he had put a lot of effort into this I have just seen this over and over and it's not gonna last forever. If by that I'm not being a nice person then yes I'm not a nice person. also you cannot really force me to leave in a way shape or form (FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.