Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Golden Crusade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilter

Legend of Altera
You don't have freedom of speech, this is the internet, not America. (or any other country which has the same thing but labled slightly differently), but he was not trying to force you to leave. He is asking you to leave the thread because you are not behaving in a constructive manner.

Satouroes

Loyal Servant of Altera
You don't have freedom of speech, this is the internet, not America. (or any other country which has the same thing but labled slightly differently), but he was not trying to force you to leave. He is asking you to leave the thread because you are not behaving in a constructive manner.
The internet is probably the one place in the world where speech is the most free so he can say what he likes.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Still be less mean for the following time. And dont say someon ewill fail or that he didnt put enough effort in things cleary with lotsa effort

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Soooo... aside from the pointless arguement... I will be fully able to particpate in this Crusade once the update for SMP comes out!

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
On other precise notes, technically the Cult of Kilrox wouldn't be Heretics or Infidels, but Blasphemers and the same goes for the Golden Crusade.
Both gods are part of the same religion as they are part of a pantheon of gods.
Therefore one must believe in all of the gods in order to believe in one, but however stating your God is better than another God is blasphemy against all the other gods.
So in conclusion, both groups here are Blasphemers by claiming their God is superior and insulting the other.
Making you as bad as each other.

do YOU know? i do.
An heretic is a man that believes in an heresy, which is a unapproved ''sect'' of a major religion. In the case, you are truth, you are not heretics, but Infidels, since your religion is different.
^Denying the Godhood of Kilrox- Blasphemy

Harateth is puny!
Hail Kilrox!
^Insulting Harateth- Blasphemy

You just got served by- Leorthor Ararodwen

Eric V

Legend of Altera
I would also like to point out that this order thinks all the gods that are not Harateth are, well false faiths basically. SO if this man would like to march on everyone who does not solely worship Harateth, I, house Takeshi, and the emerald mercenaries will march to war for Skeira. *inset smiley face*

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
I would also like to point out that this order thinks all the gods that are not Harateth are, well false faiths basically. SO if this man would like to march on everyone who does not solely worship Harateth, I, house Takeshi, and the emerald mercenaries will march to war for Skeira. *inset smiley face*
*high-fives cannonfodd-uhm allies*

Spark

Broken
Leo Decroix said:
On other precise notes, technically the Cult of Kilrox wouldn't be Heretics or Infidels, but Blasphemers and the same goes for the Golden Crusade.
Therefore one must believe in all of the gods in order to believe in one, but however stating your God is better than another God is blasphemy against all the other gods.
So in conclusion, both groups here are Blasphemers by claiming their God is superior and insulting the other.

Finally someone who gets it!!!

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I am surprised. I just went missing for a day, and there's alrealy a fight between crusaders and followers of Kilrox.

No. The Golden Crusade worships Harateth as the Prime God, but also worship his wife, his son, and the other members of the Good side of the pantheon. We respect Neutral Gods but will wage war on evil gods, especially Kilrox, which is a brute (RP, dont get mad >:3 ) and queen Grief (even if she is not a god).

If i take earth as an example, historically, the christians and muslims believed in the very same god. (muslims named him Allah, but its the same). The difference was in their traditions and culture. They considered each other Infidels even if in the end it was very same. Same thing happening here. We believe in gods that are from the same pantheon, but are worshipped as two different religions. If we were from the same beliefs, there wouldn't be crusades.

Well :rolleyes: yesterday before he made this he didn't know who the god of balance was.
Maybe not two days earlier, but by now i have read and studied thoroughly the RP category and i know almost all the gods and their cultures.

But still this kind of language can hurt the creator saying he will fail....
Don't worry, it only means that the Crusade brings fear into their hearts and that the cultists of Kilrox are only trying to discredit us.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
So... you are just another Paladin order that is going to fail after a couple of weeks. Oh well have fun as long as it lasts
we are not a ''paladin order''. We are a Great Crusade that regroups men and women that wish to defend their country from evil and risk their lives for it. (and there are also paladins, but they are a bit overrated these days).
By the way, it is a bit rude, do you really think i just though that idea in 5 mins and didn't put any effort in it? be more kind in your comments.

I take offence on behalf of me and my men, calling us mere mercenaries or bounty hunters.
The slayers is a collection of some of this world's mightiest heroes with several successful campaigns against the evil monsters of this world, we fought against the reign of Kilrox's Vyres and we won.
To call us mere mercs is just plain rude.
It is not necessary what i meant, but on the thread of your organisation i saw lots of people talking of you and saying that you are a kind of monster hunters, and i can remember that it was written that you get ''hired'' to hunt monsters. So sorry if i have been too harsh in my comment, but just explain me clearly what is the goal of your organisation if it is not what i though.

Status
Not open for further replies.