Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Golden Crusade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
-NEWS-

House Arcturus has been created! The Lords of Might, ruling over the holy town of harlaus and the Golden Crusade, strenghten their political position as a force for justice and protection of the innocent! (Contact me ingame to join,)

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
I'm not joining Arcturus, fyi...

And, 'tupid glitch-thing... It wasn't giving me alerts for when somone replied to this... And... Instant spark of thought mid-reply... What about a magic-advisor?... Somone who advises you on all things magical?... I volunteer the mostly-sane Pyromancer if you make this a real position in the GC.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera

And, 'tupid glitch-thing... It wasn't giving me alerts for when somone replied to this... And... Instant spark of thought mid-reply... What about a magic-advisor?... Somone who advises you on all things magical?... I volunteer the mostly-sane Pyromancer if you make this a real position in the GC.
maybe ;)

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff

to get the alerts you have to be sure that all new posts in the thread are read otherwise it wont send an alert out

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
-NEWS-

From now on, Harlaus shall be accessible from heaven's reach. Look for a large zeppelin with a white-gold balloon called The Victorian near the port!

wolfpilot

Loyal Servant of Altera
Forum name:wolfpilot
Ingame name:wolfpilot
Rp name:Wolf
Are you connected often?:Few times a week.
What would you bring to the Crusade?:Swords, bows, armor, any kind of supplies, and I can shoot a few ghasts out of the sky!
A reason or two why you would like to join the Crusade:The Nether is not a very pleasant place, and we need to stop the corruption, and make the Nether regret that it even came into the overworld!
Are you ready to serve His Holiness Harateth, the god of justice?:Yes I am, I will be loyal to His Holiness, Harateth.

Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Hello, im mountainpuma, and this is my application for the golden crusade. :D

Forum name: Oliver Payne
Ingame name: Mountainpuma
-Rp name: Scoot
Are you connected often: yes, especially when events are happening.
What would you bring to the crusade?: Im fairly skilled in most weapons. I'm a great scout, and a master of stealth. I'm also a veteran of the silver militia's strike team.
A reason or two why you would like to join the crusade: I was a soldier of the silver militia, whom i had joined in hope of helping driving back the corruption. I was stationed in port silver, here a met a man named Kaza. who introduced me to the crusade, and told me of it's doctrines and goals. he then offered me a place among your ranks.
Are you ready to serve his holiness harateth, the god of justice?: I do swear, my sword is yours until the bitter end. and i will lay down my life for the better of altera.

-Mountainpuma :)

-P.S: Kaza told me to say that he had sent me.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Welcome to the golden Crusade! Feel free to ask in-game if you want to join both Harlaus and House Arcturus!

Kitsune

Lord of Altera
No, no Kairo. You got it all wrong xD

I'd never just back out on you guys. both polo, and Kaza was at the scene, and they agreed to "share" me among the golden crusade and the silver militia. you see, compared to the silver militia, whose goal is to only defend port silver should we be raided, the golden crusade focuses on fighting back, instead of just defending.

Let me put it simple, we're still sword brothers. And i'd always participate in the defense of port silver when the need arises. I'm just gonna spend some time with the crusade as well. :D

-I'd never back out :)

-Mountainpuma

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I would like to gift you guys a large chests' full of cobblestone, if you have any need for it.

Kitsune

Lord of Altera
I have something to announce. :O

Marcus, i have decided to quit the golden crusade. I do want to help fighting for altera, but i fell like i truly belong in the silver militia. Among my sword brothers. I miss them dearly, and i have decided to go with them.

I hope you understand.

-Mountainpuma

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Marcus? Im magnus...

Yes yes, i understand, but you can be in both, and i didnt even talked with you IG yet, so its not like i lost someone important...

later then.

Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Later :)

Still, i'll be looking forward to meeting you online anyway :D

I just felt it was the right thing to do.

-Mountainpuma

Status
Not open for further replies.