Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Golden Crusade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
The faction leader is a member of House August, the city we own/are based in has close connections to House August's capital (Heavens Reach) and many members who HAD a previous city, said previous city was also Heavens Reach. Not forgetting our faction owes it to House August for letting us build our first Keep in their city.

Don't know the official arrangments but I'd say it is pretty clear we'd be on House August's side here, right?

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
You also have numerous Hawklights, a Saeradan, a Lonmar, a few Domus Proscripts and at least one member from practically every large house in Altera... How on earth is that going to work?

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
...Soooo you are expecting people to be loyal to the Crusade over their house in the Game of Crowns?
No.
Besides, would it really matter in your life that you know what were our plans about all that? no.
I don't think you understand the fact that the crusade's goals and ways of reaching them are all already planned.
Arguing over useless questions already answered like that one wont get us anywhere closer to point B from point A is in my opinion completely pointless and is a waste of space already fully destroyed by the enormous amount of crap and useless junk contained in this thread. We are not walking in the dark and the crusade will still bring justice and be an important force in the upcoming conflicts without maybe one or two reluctant members unable to follow the wave.

Please, i would like all the next comments of this thread to be constructive and related to the future of our great organisation.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
You also have numerous Hawklights, a Saeradan, a Lonmar, a few Domus Proscripts and at least one member from practically every large house in Altera... How on earth is that going to work?
That's what you think. The Crusade's plans are indecipherable and we will work for the protection of the innocent even within the controversial situation.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
No.
Besides, would it really matter in your life that you know what were our plans about all that? no.
I don't think you understand the fact that the crusade's goals and ways of reaching them are all already planned.
Arguing over useless questions already answered like that one wont get us anywhere closer to point B from point A is in my opinion completely pointless and is a waste of space already fully destroyed by the enormous amount of crap and useless junk contained in this thread. We are not walking in the dark and the crusade will still bring justice and be an important force in the upcoming conflicts without maybe one or two reluctant members unable to follow the wave.
Please, i would like all the next comments of this thread to be constructive and related to the future of our great organisation.
Val, I'm not trying to belittle your efforts here, nor am I trying to come across scornful or mocking.
I am not demanding to know the plans of the Golden Crusade, I do not make a habit of metagaming, and therefore it would not matter anyway, and nor am I whining about your ideas, whatever they may be.
I never suggested that you did not know what you were doing, or that you had not fully thought this through, however I was curious as to how you were going to keep the organisation together during the Game of Crowns, given the pre-existing ties of several of your members, that might be pitted against each other should a war eventually break out.
Thank you for your time.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Val, I'm not trying to belittle your efforts here, nor am I trying to come across scornful or mocking.
I am not demanding to know the plans of the Golden Crusade, I do not make a habit of metagaming, and therefore it would not matter anyway, and nor am I whining about your ideas, whatever they may be.
I never suggested that you did not know what you were doing, or that you had not fully thought this through, however I was curious as to how you were going to keep the organisation together during the Game of Crowns, given the pre-existing ties of several of your members, that might be pitted against each other should a war eventually break out.
Thank you for your time.
If you really want to know, i may be able to tell you a couple of not really important but interesting things in private convo.

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
Valonyx can i officially join the crusade as a paladin?
Forum name:James Robson
Ingame name:chaoticdog118
Rp name:Daniel
Are you connected often?:Yes I am
What would you bring to the Crusade?:I wish to serve might as a paladin
A reason or two why you would like to join the Crusade:i have fought beside you numerous times i want to make it official.
Are you ready to serve His Holiness Harateth, the god of justice?: I am always ready for the holy war

Status
Not open for further replies.