Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Golden Crusade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilter

Legend of Altera
Attention all Crusaders, Bella is no longer to be hunted. For more details, ask me in person.

Hilter

Legend of Altera
No, people have the right to keep their rp characters alive if they choose. She could say she was rezed by the sisterhood, she IS saying she somehow ran away, but regardless, she is still using that character.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Basil has died two or three times. Each time, the Sisterhood revived him... You can bring your character back to life, any ol' White Wizard knows the spell for it...

Valonyx

Lord of Altera

One of the most epic short musics ive ever heard! And its even three versions, i personally prefer the first.
This would be the GC battle music :3

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
Forum name: GhostKairo123
Ingame name: GhostKairo123
Rp name: Kairo Sarcos
Are you connected often?: Relatively
What would you bring to the Crusade?: A skilled and experienced swordsman and fighter
A reason or two why you would like to join the Crusade: To serve Harareth
To defeat all evil.
Are you ready to serve His Holiness Harateth, the god of justice?: For anything!

-Kairo

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Forum name: DraconDarknight
Ingame name:DraconDarknight
Rp name: Dracon II. Darknight
Are you connected often?: usually yes, might vary with exams ect. though
What would you bring to the Crusade?: Justice to the creatures of the night, through the tip of my blade.
A reason or two why you would like to join the Crusade:(RP:) While my background story is not to disclose in public, I'd like to stick with informing you that I'm not new to fighting evil over the lands and am considered a Paladin where I come from. i would thus like to join the order as such. ((OOC:Also used to play Paladins)).
Should you indeed care about my Background I shall provide it to the you, The Grandmaster, only. You may then choose what you do with said information...
Are you ready to serve His Holiness Harateth, the god of justice?I shall serve the god of justice and good until the day of my death and the endless time beyond.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I would like to welcome both of you in the holy crusade! Last step will maybe be a little rp introduction of yourselves so i can judge how your roleplay! (this is a new measure i have instored in order to keep good roleplayers instead of bad ones).

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Just because i got all ill and stuff :'(
Part yes, but the last time i actually RP'ed with you is about a month ago and i need someone that can be on often to help me about the GC and stuff, and theorically your char isnt the best placed for the post D:

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
I will have to withdraw my application due to my affilation to the guard of Heaven's Reach.
I apologize for the inconvenience but A knights sword should belong to his liege alone.

Heaven's Reach is my home now, and as A Paladin my foremost goal should be to keep its citizens away from harm.
I will thus be needed at the city.

The Attack on port silver today made me realize that I cannot divide my attention to the nether while the hellspawn finds ways around the attacking army, which i was not part of, and starts slaugthering innocent people.
It is good that the demons were foolish enough to announce their attack beforehand, so we could repel them.

Still...
My sword shall guard Heaven's Reach and its people from today on.

Status
Not open for further replies.