Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Gone Series - Michael Grant

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I'm part way through the first book and it's awesome so far, does it make me dumb that I've only just realized the time below each chapter is the countdown to Sam's 15th birthday?

;)

-K9

Machy234

Lord of Altera
When I get up tomorrow morning, and my parents have both gone to work... I'm going to freak out thinking the Fayz happened and then when they get home I'll be like... Oh right... yeah.. sorry 'bout the house. :oops:

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
When I get up tomorrow morning, and my parents have both gone to work... I'm going to freak out thinking the Fayz happened and then when they get home I'll be like... Oh right... yeah.. sorry 'bout the house. :oops:
I love planning what to do if the FAYZ hits my area, wherever I may be ^^

Soccernut13

Lord of Altera
*think* I recon I would probably be a mix between Sam, Edilio and Albert...maybe

Amusing. I'd think I be some sort of mix of Jack (For his geek personality and lack of bravery), and Edilio. (For his loyalty and trust in others)

Oh yeah! Fun fact: I named my character "Caine" based off the character Caine from the book series. Since I just loved the name. :p

Machy234

Lord of Altera
I can never take Caine seriously whenever I read the books cause I keep thinking of the Simpsons character. Oh and I'd probably be like Decca with a bit of Nerezza.. an odd mix. Though I'd love to have Hunter's power if I could choose, it would help me be lazy when making popcorn or something. :)

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
Amusing. I'd think I be some sort of mix of Jack (For his geek personality and lack of bravery), and Edilio. (For his loyalty and trust in others)

Oh yeah! Fun fact: I named my character "Caine" based off the character Caine from the book series. Since I just loved the name. :p
I did the same....for Astrid....