Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Gone Series - Michael Grant

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
But there's no one with laser eyes-

Ah, derp, I forgot that character, what's his name? Depressing Ape? Yes, Mr. Ape had that power :3

Soccernut13

Lord of Altera
What I always do, is compare myself and how /I/ myself would react in the FAYZ, and to what my situation with me. Three things that occur to me are
1: I have two younger brothers, one being less than 3 years old, so that means taking care of him as long as I possibly could, before my patience runs out. And then dropping him off at Mary's place, then feeling guilty about it afterwards/ :L
2: My older brother is a diabetic, thus, needing medical supplies. So if there are no more of the supplies he needs, and it runs out...yeah.
3: The monsters would kill me, if I hadn't died of starvation or dehydration first. :L I'm fit, but that doesn't mean anything in the FAYZ. It only means delaying the inevitable.

Though if I had a power, I truly wouldn't know what it is. The only power that I've only ever wanted is to be invisible. So sort've like Bug. :p

xxSTARNOOBxx

Lord of Altera
Same... Im going to Barns and Noble soon... So Hah! I cant wait to read it... Ive read a Few spoilers (On accident.. But hey. I couldnt help myself!) And It really *Is* Looks like a great book.

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
I'm constantly thinking, if the FAYZ happened here, right now, and I was in it, what would happen, what would I do?

And I manage to be awesome every time...

Same... Im going to Barns and Noble soon... So Hah! I cant wait to read it... Ive read a Few spoilers (On accident.. But hey. I couldnt help myself!) And It really *Is* Looks like a great book.
Buy Light at the same time, the waiting in between is painful :D

xxSTARNOOBxx

Lord of Altera
Lol, I think thats just a Human Instinct to think we are Awesome.
But...
You do seem pretty Awesome.... :eek:
I would Like to think...
That I would Eat all the Cows out in the Pasture. And Live in my Secluded house out in the Middle of nowhere. And Actually, now that I think about it. There would only be About 20 Children in My own FAYZ.

Soccernut13

Lord of Altera
...You live in a small town. Smaller than mine. xD Basically, I have 400 kids in my highschool, which means about 200-250 would be gone, and there's at least 100 kids at the other 3 schools... so about 500 kids...hm. Lots of FAYZ freaks going to probably roam. xD If I /were/ to get a power. I would want /nothing/ that disfigures me.

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
Lots of FAYZ freaks going to probably roam. xD If I /were/ to get a power. I would want /nothing/ that disfigures me.
He could be Orc!

There would be unimaginable amounts of kids in my FAYZ.. not too many in my suburb, it's small. But I would know what's happening, so first thing I would do is lock every window and door, run up the hill to the IGA and steal as much food as possible. More than as much..
Then I'd find a little kid to look after :3

xxSTARNOOBxx

Lord of Altera
I would... Uh. Kill Cows. Yeah. And Steal from all the Farms around me. And Uh... The Dollar General. I actually have no Idea whatsoever... I guess thats what Caught all the Kids off gaurd- They didnt have time to think. Like it said it the Fourth (Or Third...?) Book, Sam said they should have eaten all the Produce first. And Here I am, Sitting down thinking about it: You Should Eat the Veggies!!!!!

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
Yeah.. They just thought 'hey, couple days running free! Then the adults can come and clean it all up.' They didn't know how long it would last for, so annoying people like Albert couldn't do their thing..

And plus, half those kids wouldn't eat the veggies if they weren't dying of hunger. Makes you really appreciate a good carrot, eh?

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
Which book are you going to base it off? Light, I'd say as all the events would've happened...
I'm not sure - we had a couple of suggestions that we should do it as it was just after the poof. If ip were to do that, I might add a few things like the first grave in the town hall, the wrecked church and things like that.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I have things to say about this but I'm too lazy. But yes, very good series.

-K9

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
Oookeeeeh...

Favourite quotes, anyone?

One of my many:
Brianna dropped the skateboard in front of Sam. "Don't worry: I won't let you fall off."
"Yeah? Then why did you bring the helmet?"
Brianna tossed it to him. "In case you fall off.”

Soccernut13

Lord of Altera
Oookeeeeh...

Favourite quotes, anyone?

One of my many:
Brianna dropped the skateboard in front of Sam. "Don't worry: I won't let you fall off."
"Yeah? Then why did you bring the helmet?"
Brianna tossed it to him. "In case you fall off.”
I totally remember that quote, xD Oh yeah, I got Fear today :p

Here's a quote from Sanjit and Lana's conversation :p

"Oh, dude," she said sobering. "Is that what you're hear for? Laughter is the best medicine? Is that it? Am I your act of charity or whatever? Heal the Healer with the power of laughter?"
The full force of her cynicism was back on display.
"I don't think I want to heal you," Sanjit said.
"Why not?" She snapped. "I mean, let's not lie, huh? I'm about as screwed up as a girl can be. I am a monument to screwed up. Why don't you want to heal me? I'm a freaking mess!"
Sanjit shrugged. "I don't know"
"You think I'm an easy target?"
"Lana," Sanjit said, "you carry a pistol and look like you'll use it. You have a dog. You tried to kill a monster all on your own. Trust me, when I say, no one. No. One. No one looks at you and thinks, 'She'll be easy.'"

...I just love the nerve of Sanjit even trying to charm such a person. xD (Because he had come with flowers early on, when greeting her.)