Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Gone Series - Michael Grant

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
She's so awesome. Total rock. She's just so.. Dekka.
Found a few quotes I love~ share your favourites :3

“Welcome to Perdido beach, where our motto is: Radiation, what radiation?”

“That's your solution? Have a cookie?' Astrid asked.
"No, my solution is to run down to the beach and hide out until this is all over," Sam said. "But a cookie never hurts.”

"Yeah. The phrase 'ninth graders with machine guns' isn't exactly followed by 'have a nice day'.”

These are just from Gone

Aeturnumbrae

Loyal Servant of Altera
I can't remember what happens to Zil, he's like really important in the first few books as he introduces himself with Duck and he kinda isn't mentioned in Fear

xxSTARNOOBxx

Lord of Altera
Well.. Here I go.
1. Uhm.. Dekka :heart:
2. Astrid... Shes a uh.. *Cough*
3. Penny's Power... Illusion! But uh.. Yeah. Jill Too.

Soccernut13

Lord of Altera
*Spoilers for anyone who hasn't read the books, but not a spoiler for Anithola*

No, not the dark forces. :p The 'darkness' was called the "Gaiaphage" meaning "World Eater."

On a different note, I realize I got to tread carefully on this thread...:p But I just finished the book "Plague." It's quite interesting so far. And I can't wait to read "Fear."

So far, these are my three favourite people from what I have read. Note, some of these people are not introduced in the first books. Therefore, spoilers.

1: Toto the TruthTeller

I like Toto a lot, because he brought quite a bit of comical relief when reading,and was amusing to listen to, and especially with all his quips like "That is true, Spidey," When listening to a conversation.(Spidey, being his imaginary friend that was at first a spiderman head which Sam blew up. xD)

2: Sanjit (Or if you want to call him by his "Slave name," it is 'Wisdom')

I love how carefree Sanjit is. His flirtatiousness towards the crazy, furious, major smoker/drinker Lana. Also, I really just loved how surprised Lana was, that besides all her rudeness and accusations, he was unfazed and would counter them with smart quips xD.
Another thing I like about him is his optimism, and cheerful going personality.

3: Computer Jack

Computer Jack is someone who is developing greatly as a person/character. I love how he starts off as this pathetic, wimpy, nerd. Someone who never goes outside yet knows every single little thing about a computer. Eventually slowly evolves into a character that has more decency, and bravery. (I just like Dynamic characters like this :p)

Soccernut13

Lord of Altera
Oh yeah, if you /are/ going to make the FAYZ, I think what would be the most perfect thing for the wall is Quartz, and that every block should count as a meter. So that means 1000 blocks equals 1km, and a mile is something like 2.4km? I don't really remember, but it would help to get the most 'realistic' distances, within the FAYZ. Since the FAYZ has a 20 mile radius around the power plant. So if you think about it, 20Mx2.4Km= 48KM So that means a radius of 48,000 blocks....XD Though I really would love to build the FAYZ.

Soccernut13

Lord of Altera
But if you think about it, it would still be realistic...What's even awesome, is that they have the map layout of Perdido beach too :p

xxSTARNOOBxx

Lord of Altera
I thought about it Once... At first i thought it would be awesome.
And Then I realized:
What Am I talking about?
That place Is a Warzone! With Super-humans! And Monsters! And no way out...