Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Healer

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
-Added Nickname

-Added a Strength

-Added Weaknesses

Relations updoot! dacoutts Hogo-Sha Kitsune

Edit:
-Altered the "Religion or Cults' text to be an easier read

-Removed "The Suitors" as a short-term goal, added "The Shop".

-Favourite Colour changed.

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
HUE

you have noooooooooooooo idea.

-Least favourite food added. bettemus99 Elz blargtheawesome Shrimpsy

Also, considering this for a Tze-Song. Y/N?

Opinion me, people who RP with tze!!!
I will add this to my character profile tomorrow but:

Tzemik- Angry cat lady who drinks a fair amount. She does confuse me; defending Illthilior then getting angry when I brought no information forward to help with his arrest...Ugh

~Erik Stoneshield

Michcat

Archaeus died, fights with anhald, I NEED TO UPDATE THIS SOMEDAY MAYBE WHEN I'M IN THE AIRPORT?

Michcat

Relations updoot!

Glados Smurf Ced IceandFire

Status updoot:

-(01/02/2016) Still reeling from the abrupt murder and loss of a man so closely intertwined with her heart, Tzemik has been at a loss of what to think or do. Just when progress was being made in mourning the death of Archaeus, she came upon some startling news at the end of a very trying day and exited the encounter with several extensive wounds (Hole in the shoulder, hole in the base of her throat. Her upper back and neck ache a lot).

Michcat

relatoin updoot

status
-(01/13/2016) Things are... looking up! Tzemik isn't quite unhealthy, the Nakat has also been in a better mental state than usual after receiving some uplifting advice, good company, and resolved past issues. Still drinks too much.

Niek Morenta Tempy_