Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Healer

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Lilly needs to talk to Tze again. She was too scared with the cliff accident and the baby being a newborn ;^;

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I'm having Tzemik withdrawls. I'm shaking a bit, an my left thigh is very itchy. At least I'm pretty sure it's due to a lack of Tze. Is there a way to huff her, or get my hands on some powdered Tzemik that I can snort? Or maybe even a Tzeemik paste that I can rub on the inside of my nose? Just. . you know. . . any way that I can get my Tzemik fix . . . through the use of my nose.

Loveyoukbye

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
I'm having Tzemik withdrawls. I'm shaking a bit, an my left thigh is very itchy. At least I'm pretty sure it's due to a lack of Tze. Is there a way to huff her, or get my hands on some powdered Tzemik that I can snort? Or maybe even a Tzeemik paste that I can rub on the inside of my nose? Just. . you know. . . any way that I can get my Tzemik fix . . . through the use of my nose.

Loveyoukbye
tzemik.png

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover

Loveyoukbye
you have a problem

understanding and trying to have a weird love-hate relationship with are two different things

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
understanding and trying to have a weird love-hate relationship with are two different things
"Geez I love you okay?"
"Really? I love you too!"
"Psh, whatever."
"Oh, I can't believe you'd do this!"
"I only do this because deep down I reaaally care"
"Really?"
"Yeah. Let's talk about sand for a bit."

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
"Geez I love you okay?"