Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Healer

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
A certain nakat's thoughts on tze updoot

Tzemik, she seems to be the only one I can truly place my faith in, at least when it comes to trust. I must admit, when I first learned of her, I planned to kill her for her use of magic. But she opened my eyes, and in doing so, instilled fear in me. She is a confusing woman, I have seen her temper flare, but never at myself. Does she trust me? I am not certain. She has seemingly placed her life in my hands. Was it trust?? Did she simply know me too well?? Or perhaps she is more powerful than a I know. An intriguing woman, of that there can be no doubt.

Michcat

Still in limbo. I was hoping to throw out a "Hey, who wants to come meet the crazy cat lady?" ... But, alas. I'll have to update when/if that ever resolves.

My tears are fresh and number many.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
She might enjoy Victor.. Once he ages like 10 years and Mother Niah lets him run wild :p

Michcat

Relations updated to a different format. hoping to rp soon, keep holding tight.

Some folks got moved about ;)
lots got updooted

Michcat

taking longer to sort out some stuff than I thought it would.

Still hoping, though. For, yknow, that long-anticipated tzemik return :)