Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The next expansion of Storm's Landing

What do you want us to build next for spawn?

• Total voters

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Or, if you do build a government building, make it run by a player run trading cartel, or a combined group of trading representatives to highlight the importance of the port as a point of commerce for the realm. Oh, and don't have it be a keep.

Last edited:
D

Dark Auras

Edit: I'm also of the thought that spawn is getting a bit too large.
Port silver was a lot bigger than the spawn now- I think having a big spawn is a good showcasing tool.

Or, if you do build a government building, make it run by a player run trading cartel, or a combined group of trading representatives to highlight the importance of the port as a point of commerce for the realm. Oh, and don't have it be a keep.
I vote we listen to the man with his face on our coins.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Port silver was a lot bigger than the spawn now- I think having a big spawn is a good showcasing tool.

I vote we listen to the man with his face on our coins.
Emerald McDong Face Dickens, the master mint smith

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
there's already a keep half finished

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Yeah and that keep is shit so it goes because I dunno wtf happened to it. Real response coming soon

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Throwing my vote to agreeing with Naelwyn on an underground

Edit: To add to this, I don't like the idea of a Grand Shrine because I support the Gods only exist as much as they're supported concept, and I like seeing how popular or unpopular certain deities are based on the construction of places of worship around Altera by players.
Divine law a bitch and all gods gotta be respected somewhere or something. Also gotta keep SL neutral and not favour a god over another.

Honestly at the risk of sounding mean, I think it would be a waste of time to work on building shit for the NPC government, the focus should be on something that can actually produce RP like the sewer suggestions, for example.

Edit: I'm also of the thought that spawn is getting a bit too large.
If I get some time and the others of the spawn team on my side we'll have a real player government, so that might happen. Also babe, have you ever looked at how large the old PS was?

What I said above

And to everyone else who wants sewers, you'll get them. No worries :heart:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Divine law a bitch and all gods gotta be respected somewhere or something. Also gotta keep SL neutral and not favour a god over another.

If I get some time and the others of the spawn team on my side we'll have a real player government, so that might happen. Also babe, have you ever looked at how large the old PS was?

What I said above

And to everyone else who wants sewers, you'll get them. No worries :heart:
Doesn't really change much to the point I was trying to make before- If you make a building for a government that at this moment still doesn't exist outside of NPCs, then it doesn't encourage RP. If you are successful in making a player-ran government (We've had this NPC government since the map started, so I'd love to see that change.) Then making buildings to support that then, makes the most sense.

Also- I don't see the point in comparing Storm's Landing to PS.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Doesn't really change much to the point I was trying to make before- If you make a building for a government that at this moment still doesn't exist outside of NPCs, then it doesn't encourage RP. If you are successful in making a player-ran government (We've had this NPC government since the map started, so I'd love to see that change.) Then making buildings to support that then, makes the most sense.
We'll work it all out, no worries. I will probs be able to tie it all into 1 neat thing.
Also- I don't see the point in comparing Storm's Landing to PS.
Well that's because-

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
(There literally ain't nothing we're gonna do that's going to compare to a years worth of work from a 10-member build team that knew each other and co-ordinated builds. It's fine for where we're at~)

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
(There literally ain't nothing we're gonna do that's going to compare to a years worth of work from a 10-member build team that knew each other and co-ordinated builds. It's fine for where we're at~)
tumblr_inline_otriyfewjv1tp505n_540.jpg
When you wanna be excited for the future of spawn but know you can't compete with an old and big team but nonetheless will give it your all

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Also, I will take the final count like some time Wednesday so continue voting my little darlings

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
(Could we perhaps have another poll with 'Secret tunnels & Sewers as an official option at some point? It seems liked.)

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
(Could we perhaps have another poll with 'Secret tunnels & Sewers as an official option at some point? It seems liked.)
I could do that, but that would be of little use because I already decided that it'll be done. Also I'm currently talking with Solus and Dee about a fun way to tie all these things into 1 big thing that I'm sure ya'll enjoy.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Let's put another interdimensional portal in what can only be described as the Chamber of Secret again.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Big ol cathedral, or little shrines for pilgramages or something idfk. Sewers sound good too