Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Rangers' Guild [Old Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
So let's see, we've got Aragorn, Halt, Link and... Catwoman? Or Kahjit? Pretty badass team either way- We only need the Green Arrow and Robin Hood and we can take over the world~ :D

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
I'm very interested in taking part in this. :)
I didn't get the notification for this >.<

Find one of the Rangers in game, and you should be sent to Ced :D We like to do everything through RP.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I didn't get the notification for this >.<

Find one of the Rangers in game, and you should be sent to Ced :D We like to do everything through RP.
I've already spoken to Daccy, but about archery lessons instead of Rangerism.

PsycoCreep

Lord of Altera
In-Game name: Psycocreep
Roleplay name: Tuwawi
House: none
RP religious beliefs: She doesn't really believe in a god. Instead she believes in karma. She does however aknowledge Theodra the huntress.
Reason for applying: I wish to join a nice group to get more involved in rping and this group seems to be nice. :)
RP:
Tuwawi is a nomad who mostly roams in the colder parts of altera for both hunting and fishing. The only reason for her to go to places like port silver is either to sell, buy, or finding a place for the night.
OOC:
Roleplay and a change to get better at it :)
Timezone: GMT+1
Link to a character profile/whitelist application:
Due to not having a character application (yet) and having a very old whitelist application, I gonna tell you a short story about Tuwawi.
She once was part of an inuit like tribe wich travveled through the coldest parts of altera. Oneday she lost them because of sea-ice breaking, seperating her from her tribe. Now she travels on her own, hunting goods to sell in towns and still searching for any survivors of her tribe.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
In-Game name: Psycocreep
Roleplay name: Tuwawi
House: none
RP religious beliefs: She doesn't really believe in a god. Instead she believes in karma. She does however aknowledge Theodra the huntress.
Reason for applying: I wish to join a nice group to get more involved in rping and this group seems to be nice. :)
RP:
Tuwawi is a nomad who mostly roams in the colder parts of altera for both hunting and fishing. The only reason for her to go to places like port silver is either to sell, buy, or finding a place for the night.
OOC:
Roleplay and a change to get better at it :)
Timezone: GMT+1
Link to a character profile/whitelist application:
Due to not having a character application (yet) and having a very old whitelist application, I gonna tell you a short story about Tuwawi.
She once was part of an inuit like tribe wich travveled through the coldest parts of altera. Oneday she lost them because of sea-ice breaking, seperating her from her tribe. Now she travels on her own, hunting goods to sell in towns and still searching for any survivors of her tribe.
Oooh, catch one of us in game for some RP :3 @Deash12 @TheDeester @dacoutts

Status
Not open for further replies.