Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The saga of Cudgelquakes

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Urmmm... Due to my extremely basic know-how of DF I've been staring at my screen wondering what in the world is happening... You may discount my updates and carry on without me, a,tleast until a very later date. Sorry folks" :(
Find a tutorial on the net. Find a hill on the map. And just start digging.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Yeah, it's been epic so far and it'll be good to hear more...Been playing DF recently myself, so far all my Dwarves have decided to go Insane

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Alright, so, next person in the rotation takes hold of the Fortress? Chop, chop, lads. Want this game done before Goblinmas.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
I'm on holiday... I have managed to steal the ipad off of my brothers to post this but I have no pictures etc on me atm, or anything. And I'm on holiday for another two weeks, sosomeone will have to take over. (This is another excuse for my many attempts to understand what is going on, it is all however, true.)

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Cherbeeert... Cheeeeerbeeert! Yoohoo?!... Any time now, please... :p

Are we sure he's watching the thread?...

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Sorry, I'm away from home working. Does anyone else want to take a turn?

Evic

I think I might like it here
I'll pick up my round on Monday. Unless someone wants to jump in before then.

Do not hassle me for updates or you'll make me very grumpy. (looking at you blarg) You'll get it when you get it.

Also I have deliberately not practiced and am very rusty. To encourage "fun"

Cheers.

arcosanti

I think I might like it here
I find it amusing that coordinating turns among the overseers is at least as chaotic as what's going on in the fortress.

Jak - sorry to hear it got the best of you for the moment, I'll leave you in the rotation for the time being and hopefully by the time it comes around again, you'll be in better shape.

Cherb - I'm going to bump you to the end of the current rotation in the hope that you'll be free by the time it gets to you.

Evic - thanks for getting this minecart back on track. We look forward to the continuing saga! (ps - I'll sit on Blarg to keep him out of your hair until you're ready to update. ;) )

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Well, well, well... Perhaps I'm necroing here, but I really want to hear some updates from Cudgelquakes.