Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The saga of Cudgelquakes

Evic

I think I might like it here
I have not been able to get time in my hectic schedule to get it done, feel free to take over... Sorry. Not much more I can say than that.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Roo! Now it is time for you to take hold of Cudgelquakes... Update more often than Evic, please. :\

wanderin_robin

Admin au Naturale
{ooc}
Well that was an fun-packed, goblin filled year, it was interesting taking over someone elses fort and seeing how different peoples play styles are, all those z-levels took a lot of getting used to :p

As I was playing in character that added an extra challenge as I had to force myself to play differently from how I usually play.

Few changes/new features:
  • Set up an underground tree farm - very slow so it might be best to leave it a season or two before it actually works properly, perhaps expand?
  • Set up a hospital and soap factory - things will to be queued here when wood is available for lye
  • Set up glass industry (next to tree farm)
  • Set up ceramics industry with fire clay (bottom right and quite high up in the z levels, inside the top of the mountain)
  • Failed mill - needs fixing
  • Dining room and offices
To do list (if you want to of course):

• There are piles of cut gems for encrusting (it took all year to cut everything lars had left) on to things, try and set up a system with stockpiles to stop all those xXcave spider silk left mittenXx being encrusted instead of the actual crafts
  • Sort out the water system, the large pool at the bottom (currently empty) is the forts internal water source so it needs to be filled (pull the lever) but to get the waterwheels to turn the flow needs to be deeper. Requires a plumber with skill level of talented or higher
  • Dining room needs de-mudding to stop all the masterpieces being destroyed by plants. Place furniture-remove furniture to destroy the mud dusting
Here's the world file, and good luck to the next person

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/38822790/Cudgelquakes-553.zip

arcosanti

I think I might like it here
We are cheering you on from the sidelines, Roopot. Let's get this fortress back on track!

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
well as most of everyond has quit playing it or left the server we may need to start again.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
*Sighs* I... Roo is right, unfortunately... ... What if we did a bloodline game, but in adventure mode?