Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Silver Militia

snipero1

Lord of Altera
Wow we have a MASSIVE amount of people for the number of days we have been recruiting. I'll try in-game to get more for melee and strike teams.

snipero1

Lord of Altera
I'll be away for 3 or 4 days. so ask mountainpuma, GhostKairo or mistaah if you can't find the barracks.

snipero1

Lord of Altera
Sure ask Kairo, mistaah or Mountianpuma to guide you to the barracks as I won't be on for a few days.

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
Hey guys the base is getting hoarded by monsters here! We got to light the place up and kill the darn monsters!

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
Update on Command ranks

Supreme Commander- Polo the Shirt

Archer Commander- Snipero "Headshotter" Bow (tdoggy27)(freyadavis)(warwolf)(pliverpayne)(mokwar)(AJ GUathier)(gizmoon1)

Melee Commander- Jake "Slicer" Chopemup (maybe tdoggy27)(Overlord)(warwolf)(ghostkario)(mariomluigifish) More Needed

Head of Healers- (AJ GUathier)(Bruce)(Tarron)(Kirbynerdyburbyflurbyturbymurby)More Needed

Strike Team Leader- Benijim "Parkour" Runner (readij)(epikplayer) (Roablade) (mistahh)- 2 more needed

Folk Fighters- (minez2000) Many more needed

awesome do you have a private channel or something....maybe start a house but not be part of the game of thrones kinda thing? also ill put up the 50k rads,,,we can call it the silver Militia or wat ever

snipero1

Lord of Altera
Hey everyone forgive any typos I'm using my iPhone to type I'll try and keep up with everything but I won't be on. I'll try and say my mind when I'm on. I reckon the House idea is good.