Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Voting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I think people may be missing something - I believe the intent was for a single person to have a single vote.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
First topic up for vote:

New Spawn Building

There is going to be a more player based growth to spawn starting now. The public/general building for spawn are going to be decided AND BUILT by the players via contests. Before we can have said contest, we need to know what new general building you guys would like to see next? Please comment below with a simple response such as "library" etc...to cast your vote. Voting will last 1 week from the date of this post (12/5/2016 8pm Mountain Time). After the results are calculated, a contest will be held for players to create the building. Looking forward to your thoughts, have fun!

Current votes:

1 - Library
2 - Training hall
3 - Redesigned outer walls and gate house
1 - Meeting Hall
1 - Cathedral/Church
It says nowhere here though - If it is true however, I would like to just vote on the meeting hall.

Scardrac

Felsummer
You just post your answer in a comment :) Can't seem to remake polls on a thread so we'll just do it this way for now. Adding your vote for the training yard and every new public building in spawn will be decided like this so there will be more opportunities for your choice to make it, even if it doesn't pass in this one.

I think if the end vote of this one is to redesign the walls, we can open it up to further discussion of what the players would like that change to be. The goal here is to get spawn to be something designed by the players, with some sort of organization so its not all helter skelter. Another option is to have them compete in a building contest for a new wall/gate house overall theme design, that will then be voted on by you all. So as it stands now, the vote for outer wall/gatehouse will include the buildings already in spawn and the general theme of materials and design. So let me know if that helps you decide :)
Sure I'll put my vote into that.

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
I'd rather just have shrines rather than full blown cathedrals, places scattered about in a God's realm of power for people to pray and leave offerings. Ex: Korog Shrine at a forge, Silas Shrine at a Library, Jishrim Shrine in a darker part of the sewer or something, etc.
I sixth this?

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Clearly, the singular option that pleases the most people is to remove the walls and replace them with shrines to penguins, our betuxed guides to the depths of the frigid afterlife.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
I vote to annex all of the trees to the Soresta Shalherana

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
new spawn entirely please
I agree with this.

Also, are we doing away with players being able to buy plots in the city for their own purposes? Under the last set of rules given, if someone wanted a library for instance, they only needed to buy the plots and have the build team plop one down for them. I liked the idea of players shaping and owning parts of new spawn. I'm less enthused about it all being staff controlled and popular voted, if that's what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.