Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Walking Dead Discussions- With spoilers!

Valcust

Lord of Altera
yeeaah, I miss the steady pace of the books..
they've blown through 3 books way too fast :I
They also didn't cut rick's hand off D:

TheBlur27

Loyal Servant of Altera
I feel like Season 2 had a lot more character development and it was especially needed with the new additions to the group.

- It makes sense (sort of) why they have changed a few things and made it a bit more fast-paced. It's a TV show, they need to do these things to keep them interesting for a wider range of audience.

kaza125

Lord of Altera
A question, today I bought the novel. 'The Walking Dead: Road to Woodberry'. Have any of you guys read it? Is it good? I think after, I'll buy Rise of the Governor.

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
. . . .Why have I not discovered this before. . . This thread. . . Is beautiful. ;-;

I have read all of the comics, and seen the entirety of the show.

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
It'll be interesting to see where the show goes, as it has now completely strayed from the comics :p
Also bringing in Abraham forgothegirlsname and Eugene. If you know who they are.

kaza125

Lord of Altera
I do indeed :D
I'm glad they kept the Governor in. I hope they will change is character, sort of evovle him like Jamie Lannister in season 3.

kaza125

Lord of Altera
This is how I want the Governor introduced :D
Its episode three and Michone and Tyrese are talking, eventually they start talking about the Governor and if he's still out there. As they are talking it pans over to shot of the Governor sitting down in some abandoned building. He's got a big bushy beard, he's dirty and an unkept man. He stands up and begins to walk, and the camera pans up to look at Woodbury.
Since he owned the dam place, he knows how to get in and pass by the walkers. He gets to his office and picks up the picture of his family, he starts to cry and says to his family "I;m sorry I couldn't save you". (Something like that).
This is where viewers will see another side of him and feel sorry for him :D

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
I read somewhere it was aliens or something along those lines

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
Could be a simple sickness, but his foot prints were covered in blood.
Must have something to do with that pig. And WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU COUGH IN THE DAMN WATER SUPPLY?!?!??!?!

Evan1114

Lord of Altera
This is one of the reasons I wish I still had TV... So I don't have to wait until Netflix releases new episodes...