Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Walking Dead Discussions- With spoilers!

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I don't watch youtubers play it. I got it myself so I don't want to find any spoilers, and it would also be pretty boring to watch something you already have seen.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Sometimes I watch youtubers if they make different decisions, but I wasn't overly please by the fact that the game finished the same way for every choice, and nothing really affected anything.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Episode 5 of the game had a nice ending that can move the games on to season 2 episode 1, staring clementine, lone survivor..

TheBlur27

Loyal Servant of Altera
I know >.> I swear it wasn't even the same baby (probably wasn't). I hate Rick anyway - this episode just proved how much more messed up he is --- literally :')

Also what's with Darryl leaving!? He basically IS their defence.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
(Just watched pretty much the entire series in one day having never watched it)

Valcust

Lord of Altera
I know >.> I swear it wasn't even the same baby (probably wasn't). I hate Rick anyway - this episode just proved how much more messed up he is --- literally :')

Also what's with Darryl leaving!? He basically IS their defence.
The books explain things a lot better >_>
Rick isn't a bad guy, he's just a man with a lot of decisions to make, most of which involve life or death for someone or something.
After having made so many decisions like that, he's just become stoic to the notion of death, but he's still emotionally tortured by the fact that someone he loved is now dead.
..Basically, he's not a bad guy. He's just stressed to no end :/
The governor, however..
..They really need to let michonne do what she did to him in the books :I
He is without an arm, without an eye, and without the better half of his penis, having been nailed to a board.
Darryl, however, was not their defense. In retrospect, yes, he was a pretty cool character, however, he always seemed to keep his own priorities over that of the survival of the team.
That's not to say that he wasn't emotionally connected to this "family", as rick had put it.
But Darryl has his own priorities, and those have lead him astray :/

TheBlur27

Loyal Servant of Altera
Yeah, I've read that :') I guess that can be argued. Darryl, yes has kept to himself but he does care for the survival of the group (though you never said he didn't) it's not like it's minimal either. He left with his brother for the safety of the group. He couldn't let his brother stay with them, but he couldn't ditch his brother so he left with him. Darryl always seems to be that...one person that isn't entirely unpredictable, is mature, doesn't lie and can reason properly.

I do have to agree that Rick is the way he is because of all the weight he has on his shoulders but...from the beginning he just seems to be too...arrogant :/

Valcust

Lord of Altera
A clouded mind will cause arrogance :/
He's too heavily focused on the horridness in the world, he doesn't believe that humanity has any kindness left.
Honestly, I can't blame him ._.

Well, Deryll and Murrel could've stayed in the prison wing that was formerly taken by the prison inmates >_>
Not so sure Murrel would like to go back to the governor after what happened, so I'd call that safe :I

TheBlur27

Loyal Servant of Altera
Well all I care about is the fact that he comes back next episode apparently! so *fingers crossed*

kaza125

Lord of Altera
I felt season 3 so far has been very fast pace, which is good, but they have blown through the story of the prision from the comic very fast, it looks like they might end the prision/governor story by the end of this season.