Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Walking Dead Discussions- With spoilers!

ACU20

Legend of Altera
i was sooo freaking scared when i saw rick getting captured i was like "he's not going to die but it looks like it!" and when he bit that mans neck i was like "RIIICK MY MAAAN WOOOOOOOO!"

ACU20

Legend of Altera
Oh my god yes.

I didn't want him to die but WHY
THAT WAS JUST
WALKERY
Yeah . . same my reaction was a big freaking grin and i just shouted "rick my maaan" and i just thought "wait. . .isn't that what a walker does!"
But the irony of it made it so much more interesting! :D

Evan1114

Lord of Altera
What Rick did didn't really seem too intense, over what he would normally do...
I mean he had a gun pressed against his head, weaponless, as he was about to watch his son get raped. He already knew the feeling of losing Judith, his baby daughter (even though she survived), but the feeling of losing his only son who had come so far in the world? That would have torn him apart, even more than he already was. In my opinion, him being a father and all, he did the only thing he could. It wasn't Walker-like.. Sure he ripped Joe's throat out with his teeth, just as every other Walker does, but Rick had a motive that was worth fighting for. As far as I know, Walkers don't have any thought-process whatsoever. Rick did the right thing.

Landem

Lord of Altera
What Rick did didn't really seem too intense, over what he would normally do...
I mean he had a gun pressed against his head, weaponless, as he was about to watch his son get raped. He already knew the feeling of losing Judith, his baby daughter (even though she survived), but the feeling of losing his only son who had come so far in the world? That would have torn him apart, even more than he already was. In my opinion, him being a father and all, he did the only thing he could. It wasn't Walker-like.. Sure he ripped Joe's throat out with his teeth, just as every other Walker does, but Rick had a motive that was worth fighting for. As far as I know, Walkers don't have any thought-process whatsoever. Rick did the right thing.
Yeah, I understand what you mean, the stakes were high, there was nothing else to do. Nonetheless, I don't like it. When the world gets to that point, I don't know. I don't like it. I guess I like TWD for the action most, but still...
There's nothing else he could do, I get that, but would you have been able to do it, could you have ripped out a man's throat, with your teeth, even if you would have lost so much? I don't think I could. But after living that long in that world, you would have lowered your morality standards to the point of being able to do that, I think. Maybe, from the viewer's POV, it seems extreme and brutal (Or to me, anyway) but if you actually lived in that world you would be able to do it?

Let's not forget Daryl & Michonne would have died. I was more worried about them xD

ACU20

Legend of Altera
"whadda we got, like 4 main characters in here? i think we'll be fine"

That sentence kept running through my head since i saw the last episode! XD

"Rick grimes, the only man to stand by his decisions. Until he dosen't!"

"We don't kill the living!"

*shoots a man and bites the throat of one, and repeatedly stabs another*

"This isn't a democracy!"

"We vote!"

Last edited:

Landem

Lord of Altera
Hehehe.
In the last episode, when Rick said, "They'll be sorry when they find out"
I was like
FIND WHAT OUT RICK
FIND OUT WHAT OMG
IS THERE SOME SECRET CONSPIRACY THEORY
WHAT IS IT
"They messed with the wrong people"
WHAT
*Throws remote at television*

Worst season conclusion yet.
Worst season yet, actually.

ACU20

Legend of Altera
Hehehe.
I was like
FIND WHAT OUT RICK
FIND OUT WHAT OMG
WHAT IS IT
WHAT

Yeah duuude, they totally took your armor, watches and weapons and all your things and put you in a train cart. And you where to stupid to realise you where being funelled into an ambush, and funny how this is the first time your aim completely failed you leading you to miss every shot, good job man.

Milky Joe

Lord of Altera
Hehehe.
I was like
FIND WHAT OUT RICK
FIND OUT WHAT OMG
WHAT IS IT
WHAT

yea that was soooo lame :p but i notice they have been making more reference to the comics like that the last half of this season...

Landem

Lord of Altera

Yeah duuude, they totally took your armor, watches and weapons and all your things and put you in a train cart. And you where to stupid to realise you where being funelled into an ambush, and funny how this is the first time your aim completely failed you leading you to miss every shot, good job man.
With Hershell died the knowledge of the unlimited rounds code.
They're screwed now.
I want to see what happens with Beth/Judith
WHAT IF JUDITH SAVES THEM ALL
WHAT IF THEY EAT JUDITH

although I must admit I secretly had a tiny eensy-weensy part of me that was hoping Terminus was what it said it was ;-;

ACU20

Legend of Altera
With Hershell died the knowledge of the unlimited rounds code.
They're screwed now.
I want to see what happens with Beth/Judith
WHAT IF JUDITH SAVES THEM ALL
WHAT IF THEY EAT JUDITH

although I must admit I secretly had a tiny eensy-weensy part of me that was hoping Terminus was what it said it was ;-;
Dale was the heart/humanity of the group, HE DEEEEED! Herhsel was the spirit and he deeed :3

ACU20

Legend of Altera
I know oh my god
Beth might follow in her father's footsteps? Be the kind of moral compass Hershell was?
They kill these characters off during Alpacalypses because they like to see how the characters interact with eachother after their heart is gone and they will eventually find another. . and another and they will all die to cause more drama! XD

Landem

Lord of Altera
They kill these characters off during Alpacalypses because they like to see how the characters interact with eachother after their heart is gone and they will eventually find another. . and another and they will all die to cause more drama! XD
Well
Death is what it's all about, right?
>: D

Landem

Lord of Altera
Indeed it is hehe :3 I just started to rewatch the entire series! Hot damn it's good :3
You my friend need a new series
You cannot watch it the same knowing that 90% of the characters at the beginning are dead now
How even

ACU20

Legend of Altera
You my friend need a new series
You cannot watch it the same knowing that 90% of the characters at the beginning are dead now
What even are you

I am. . . .a game of thrones fan

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN! *lightning in the background*