Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Thinking... too modern?

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
My character studies anatomy, he's recently come into the discovery of veins due to looking closer at the tubes that carry the blood around peoples bodies. He calls Arteries ''Tubes'' and veins ''Small tubes''.

He understands how the body works because he cuts people and animals up. He knows the different parts of living creatures due to gruesome cutting up of such beings. It ticks me off when people talk about veins, lungs, livers, bacteria and such things. When did you learn about that again? Oh yeah, you didn't. You just knew it.

-K9

EDIT: I should let you all know Elrohir didn't cut people up because he is beyond his years, he did it because he's just like that. But now he does it for science, because he wants to learn.

-K9

W

wakerman4

My character studies anatomy, he's recently come into the discovery of veins due to looking closer at the tubes that carry the blood around peoples bodies. He calls Arteries ''Tubes'' and veins ''Small tubes''.

He understands how the body works because he cuts people and animals up. He knows the different parts of living creatures due to gruesome cutting up of such beings. It ticks me off when people talk about veins, lungs, livers, bacteria and such things. When did you learn about that again? Oh yeah, you didn't. You just knew it.

-K9
Well said. Middle ages Britain were still clinging on to Galens theory of Four Humours. This was healing of the soul.
When did they first cut up a man? 16th centuary.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Naelwyn practices the four humors whist painfully aware of veins and nerves.
Ooooeeer. Faaaancy. El's on the brink of discovering nerves. He knows there's something there, he just needs to find another person to cut up.

-K9

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
*Head explodes* My brain...has ceased to be able to comprehend this...