Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

This thread is absolutely haram

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
can i get multiple characters? if so,

Aleksei, Stormwind,
"His sword isn't the only thing long and full of divine retribution."

Lycus, Springrise,
"At sea, no one can hear you scream."

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
can i get multiple characters? if so,

Aleksei, Stormwind,
"His sword isn't the only thing long and full of divine retribution."

Lycus, Springrise,
"At sea, no one can hear you scream."
would like to keep it to 1 character per person... that being said, I enjoy a good religious irony joke so Aleksei gets the spot

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
Ronn Holztorc, Ghostmoon
"This Lumberjack knows how to handle his wood."

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Ghostmoon - Faceless (Rahm) "He might not have a pretty face, but he sure has a pretty (CENSORED)"

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Character Profile: Cymic, Azgir
References:
11.png 22.png forum cym 6.png King Cymic Drawing Bun Longer.png (Facial reference, except fuller stubble that goes further up his cheeks.)upload_2017-1-3_1-46-4.png

upload_2016-11-25_18-56-25.pngupload_2016-11-25_18-56-42.pngupload_2016-11-25_18-57-2.png
Notes: Cymic - has that leather sleeve that goes all the way up his right arm with many belts, to hold his steel fist and gold hook in place. It somewhat wraps around most likely his neck at some point. Cymic would also be wearing his crown, a gold grapevine, golden leaves, and little bundles of grapes made of jewels hanging from. Also, earrings as shown in the ref. an eyebrow piercing as well. On his left arm is a bullseye tattoo. Very beef/muscle pirate elf

Azgir - 7' 420ish lbs giant of muscle. Black, fairly long hair arranged in a neat ponytail. A barely visible brand scar on his right pectoral muscle. A barely visible brand scar on the left side of his forehead like above the left eyebrow. Some scars on the back from arrows and tips of swords that went through the armour but not too deep. Very tall and very muscled. His arms are out of proportion, allowing him to run on all fours.

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Mistset - Faceless (Rahm) "Grab this goat by the horns, or he'll grab your [staff edit- nope]" (2 animals, see what I did there?) OR (if too suggestive) "You're in for a wild night with this savage"

Last edited by a moderator:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Mistset - Faceless (Rahm) "Grab this goat by the horns, or he'll grab your [removed]" (2 animals, see what I did there?) OR (if too suggestive) "You're in for a wild night with this savage"
we'll go with number two XD number one is too straightforward... or if i might suggest.
"This savage has quite the appetite for meat, he'll be sure to keep you up all night till he's satisfied.~"

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
...I get this is a bit showy and nsfw, but please don't think this is means to say inappropriate words. Keep it clean as possible, guys