Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

This thread is absolutely haram

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Will pay when I come home.
Theodosius?

"My lance isn't the only thing that needs two hands..."

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
Prince Ciaran wants to do this and show his rippling abs in front of a firey volcano XD

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
okay, since apparently this was not made clear, Ill make sure it's very clear
Clears throat
SPOTS ARE CURRENTLY NOT OPEN. DO NOT POST WANTING TO TAKE SPOTS UNLESS THERE ARE OPEN ONES, YOU WILL NOT GET DIBS ON SPOTS THAT ARE POSSIBLE TO BE GIVEN OUT, THE ONLY WAY TO GET A SPOT IS TO BE THE FIRST TO CALL SAID SPOT WHEN IT IS ACTUALLY OPEN.
When spots are open I will make a post saying so, at the moment, I really just need to hear from Arken to confirm that he still wants his character to be drawn up. If there is no response by the end of the festival I work at (Sunday night/Monday morning) and I do not hear anything concnerning his inability to say so, THEN his spot will be open, otherwise yall can chill and wait for next year
EDIT: Also Rygan still need to hear what you think of the quote I came up with for Gelyk, and if you just want his quote to be GELYK II then I'm afraid it will not meet the guidelines I have set forth and your spot will be revoked and given to whomever claims it first

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
And as a reminder- Please don't message me to ask when it's going to be done and the like. Things depend on payments and prior commissions, and being asked makes me stress, sorry :c