Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Throne of Turia Sucession List

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
Gaby, your holding as to my knowledge has not being recognised by the crown

Gaby, you couldn't invade your way out of a wet paper bag, your char wears a poncho

Gaby, rofl

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
A) your assumption was wrong

B) the only reason I didn't successfully invade by now is because I OOC don't want to deal with the headache it would give me. and trust me, when I did try to invade, it was a massive headache.

C) can we NOT argue about stupid Golden Bay, I don't caaaaareeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! it's just a position on a stupid queue to a position that my character isn't even sure she could get on anymore, nor has she ever seriously considered taking that position (and no, that is NOT me stepping down IC or OOC, so don't put me off the list. I like my place there.)
Addition to this. Serella is a direct cousin to Barthe, she automatically has a higher position based on this.

Gaby, your holding as to my knowledge has not being recognised by the crown

Gaby, you couldn't invade your way out of a wet paper bag, your char wears a poncho

Gaby, rofl
She /does/ have claim due to family relations, it's written in the post right there.

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
Gaby, like half of Lavoyarde are trained RP fighters with some form of plate... Muh Bodkins can only go so far

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Sure you have Marr's support.

And I have the support of the Emperor.

Invasion of Golden Bay is betrayal of the Empire.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Tyyyybalt. I... I hate to tell you this but, uh.

It might be slightly hilarious.

...I'm pretty sure you don't mean "secession". That's generally stage two. ;D
....*Mutter mutter* I may have been hearing and using the word secession alot lately for *mutter mutter* reasons >.>

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
Caedit has not being present in anything, did they even swear fealty to the emperor during the Rebellion?

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Actually the emporer stated his neutrality and said Golden bay was a free for all, by right of conquest :^)
That's his public statement. I'm not releasing the IC letters on the forums because I don't trust people not to metagame, but trust me, he doesn't say it's a free for all.

Ace19

Lord of Altera
PLus, 'Marrs support' could be legit, but saying they will march to your aid and actually getting them to march is another thing completely.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
You're both pretty. Take it to RP.