Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Throne of Turia Sucession List

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
@Tomato150 *waggles eyebrows* Time to bring Vis back bb~?

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Woah woah, all of you. Calm the heck down, and take it to a objective level. Everybody who DOESN'T have something constructive and useful to say, please don't post further on the thread for now.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Again, can staff please delete this arguement?

Tybalt, I will post your insults against me too if you're going to play that game.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
This has been updated for the Third Holy Empress of Turia, Charlotte du Makorath Lavoyard @Antilogy

If I missed anything or some order is off, most of yall have me on Skype and poke me there. This was a difficult update as Charlotte is a Northill and as it clearly states, her Siblings and family shall come after her. Yet...she was already married to the Lavoyard family and she has the Lavoyard name but RAHHHHHHH...the circumstances of this change were weird and I believe the Northill family just became the ruling Dynasty.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Oi why'd I go from second to fifth! This is unacceptable!

Blame myself for this horrible diplomatic mishap! ;)
Oh Shush! I went back to 34th from 13th and would be 6th ...on a pure....IC choice....my characters are stupid