Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Throne of Turia Sucession List

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
1st: Charlotte du Makorath @Antilogy
2nd: Arthorius Lavoyard @Valonyx

Why is a Makaroth above a Lavoyard in terms of succession?
She is to be married to the Emperor. She is his partner. Read the succession rules.

29th: Lady Visenya Caedit-Senatoor @Tomato150

Peter's wife is on the list but Peter isn't? Also, Peter is in charge of Golden Bay and recognized as such by Emperor Barthelemy, and still not on the list? You seem to have forgotten something Tybalt.
Let me state a term of Vassalization. House Caedit is by law, protected by the Empire. It is the Empire's job to go liberate their city. Instead of allowing an unloyal, rebel over it. Also, the Elector vote was given to House Caedit and Peter is not a Caedit. Peter is simply a man squating on somebodies House. A man who has no IC followers except when he gets in a pickle and he calls up his OOC buddies to come help him out. Golden Bay is emptier than it would be if Caedit was able to return home. All in all it doesn't matter. House Caedit was given the elector vote and there has not been a single RP where The Empire gathered the electors together and chose to remove Serella Caedit as an elector, and establish Peter as a new one. Do not just "Say" you are one if it has not been done in RP.
Establishing a unreliable rebel, as an elector, one of the most powerful political members of the empire below the Emperor, after the rebel killed the last elector, is inconceivably stupid. Especially if chosen over a woman who has stayed loyal to the empire. And OOC more active.

She's probably on the list for being the last member of Senatoor. Peter would probably be last to get put list however, due to you know, the whole keeping members of the rebellion in his city...

Seriously, you're aiding people rebelling against Lavoyard, and the only reason he lets you have golden bay is due to the rebels ready to strike the moment Lavoyard tries to fight you. Did you honestly expect to be /on/ the list?
Visenya is on there due to her ties with Caedit (i copied and pasted the Caedits over from Val's old thread in order...so yea)
Padragin is such a little revolutionary.
And Mael is unnecessarily rude.
He is a landowner in a city within the Empire. He has claim to Golden Bay through conquering rights, and is very much a legitimate noble. All of the rebels were pardoned, Peter included. He needs to be added to the list. We've been through RP in which he was directly said to be official and legitimate in the Emperor's eyes.

In my opinion, he has a hell of a lot bigger a claim than the last member of an old and very dead family who (as far as I'm aware) does not directly own any land.
Peter has no family and he never RP'd for more than a month till he heard his city was being taken and asked his OOC buddies to bring Temps to help him out (You want support gain it ICly through actual recruitment of main characters and get outside of your OOC circlejerk) He may own the city. But he is not the political House and bloodline that was offered an electorate seat. There may has been an RP about the emperor recognizing he owned it. But there was never an RP where he blatantly said "You are the new elector, Serella isn't" and until anything is official. Peter will not be recognized

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Gaby, your holding as to my knowledge has not being recognised by the crown

Gaby, you couldn't invade your way out of a wet paper bag, your char wears a poncho

Gaby, rofl
Say something that matters to the discussion/argument, whatever you take it as. If not your not wanted on my thread.
Sure you have Marr's support.

And I have the support of the Emperor.

Invasion of Golden Bay is betrayal of the Empire.

The Emperor said he doesn't care, he said they both have claims to the city. Altho the Emperor is ignoring his duties according to the terms of vassalage, but he is just being corrupt so it's just RP.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
She is to be married to the Emperor. She is his partner. Read the succession rules.

Let me state a term of Vassalization. House Caedit is by law, protected by the Empire. It is the Empire's job to go liberate their city. Instead of allowing an unloyal, rebel over it. Also, the Elector vote was given to House Caedit and Peter is not a Caedit. Peter is simply a man squating on somebodies House.
Barthelemy pardoned Peter and recognized him as Baron of Golden Bay. Glados witnessed the RP and can confirm this.

A man who has no IC followers except when he gets in a pickle and he calls up his OOC buddies to come help him out.
I see no issue with asking people to get online for RP. I have people living in Golden Bay who do not log on often, such as Landir.

Golden Bay is emptier than it would be if Caedit was able to return home. All in all it doesn't matter. House Caedit was given the elector vote and there has not been a single RP where The Empire gathered the electors together and chose to remove Serella Caedit as an elector, and establish Peter as a new one.
The Emperor is a dictator. If he wants to remove Serella, he can do it without permission from anyone else.

Do not just "Say" you are one if it has not been done in RP.
But it has.

Establishing a unreliable rebel, as an elector, one of the most powerful political members of the empire below the Emperor, after the rebel killed the last elector, is inconceivably stupid. Especially if chosen over a woman who has stayed loyal to the empire. And OOC more active.
Peter was pardoned. Also, if you think it's stupid, that's your opinion. Barthe can decide for himself. Also, sorry for not being OOCly active because I like to put my school work and my IRL family over RP.

Peter has no family and he never RP'd for more than a month till he heard his city was being taken and asked his OOC buddies to bring Temps to help him out (You want support gain it ICly through actual recruitment of main characters and get outside of your OOC circlejerk)
Peter has a wife. Is that not family now? Sorry wife, you're out of the job!
I have RPed for far more than a month. I joined in 2014. And asking OOC buddies to play temps wasn't an issue when Marr did it during the rebellion. You're a pisswit if you change your mind about things when they turn against you.

He may own the city. But he is not the political House and bloodline that was offered an electorate seat. There may has been an RP about the emperor recognizing he owned it. But there was never an RP where he blatantly said "You are the new elector, Serella isn't" and until anything is official. Peter will not be recognized
But there has been RP about recognizing I own it. And I will be recognized if Megadonkey says I will. He is Emperor, not you, no matter how much you fantasize about having power. I don't care about being an elector. I care about having my place on the list.

Please take your salt and vinegar and leave.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Caedit has not being present in anything, did they even swear fealty to the emperor during the Rebellion?
They swore fealty before that. Marr hasn't actually swore fealty to Barthelemy even at his coronation. Yep Tybalt refused to say anything. And Peter wasn't present to anything except treason to the empire. Took a city, and left. Caedit and Gaby IC and OOC has put more effort in for the good of golden Bay and the Empire than Peter has. Peter only gets on when he is able to kill things. Why am I saying these salty things? I admire OOC merit and dedications over circle jerks that just come help with Temp alts in plate armor.
Tybalt, you are a little Revolutionary too
I know more about how the Empire is suppose to work legally then you do. I know half of yall are only being like this because yall dislike Gaby OOCly and pick on her half the time, along with Padrigen. I may not agree with them on alot of things either but being a dick and bullying them is not cool.

And Hell yes I am a Revolutionary

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Ehm at somepoint, Barthelemy clearly stated he was against Peter's taking of Golden bay. Idk if he was lying IC, but he did state his clear support of tearing him down.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
They swore fealty before that. Marr hasn't actually swore fealty to Barthelemy even at his coronation. Yep Tybalt refused to say anything. And Peter wasn't present to anything except treason to the empire. Took a city, and left. Caedit and Gaby IC and OOC has put more effort in for the good of golden Bay and the Empire than Peter has. Peter only gets on when he is able to kill things. Why am I saying these salty things? I admire OOC merit and dedications over circle jerks that just come help with Temp alts in plate armor.

I know more about how the Empire is suppose to work legally then you do. I know half of yall are only being like this because yall dislike Gaby OOCly and pick on her half the time, along with Padrigen. I may not agree with them on alot of things either but being a dick and bullying them is not cool.

And Hell yes I am a Revolutionary
PG13 server. PG13 movies get one curse word, right?

Feck off and stop the personal attacks.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Ehm at somepoint, Barthelemy clearly stated he was against Peter's taking of Golden bay. Idk if he was lying IC, but he did state his clear support of tearing him down.
Recent RP has changed this. I will post the letters if required but I do not trust people not to metagame. Glados was also present during an RP where Barthe supported me.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Barthelemy pardoned Peter and recognized him as Baron of Golden Bay. Glados witnessed the RP and can confirm this.

I see no issue with asking people to get online for RP. I have people living in Golden Bay who do not log on often, such as Landir.

The Emperor is a dictator. If he wants to remove Serella, he can do it without permission from anyone else.

But it has.

Peter was pardoned. Also, if you think it's stupid, that's your opinion. Barthe can decide for himself. Also, sorry for not being OOCly active because I like to put my school work and my IRL family over RP.

Peter has a wife. Is that not family now? Sorry wife, you're out of the job!
I have RPed for far more than a month. I joined in 2014. And asking OOC buddies to play temps wasn't an issue when Marr did it during the rebellion. You're a pisswit if you change your mind about things when they turn against you.

But there has been RP about recognizing I own it. And I will be recognized if Megadonkey says I will. He is Emperor, not you, no matter how much you fantasize about having power. I don't care about being an elector. I care about having my place on the list.

Please take your salt and vinegar and leave.
You obviously do not know how a federal empire works. He may have named him a Baron. But did he give him an elector vote? The Noble House gets the vote, not the fat man sitting on it. And you have NPC's living in GOlden Bay. Plus Landir has been RPing quite abit and he is mostly at his castle.
You HAVE to RP being NAMED AN ELECTOR, being the landowner isnt enough or specific. And someone has to RPly TELL THE RING OF ELECTORS that house Caedit is no longer an Elector. You HAVE TO HAVE COMMUNICATION within an Empire. And untill it is made known and official, the list will remain the same. As I told Val earlier before I posted it, I placed everyone according to the rules mentioned in the OP and if anyone didn't like it, they can cry me a river.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
You obviously do not know how a federal empire works. He may have named him a Baron. But did he give him an elector vote? The Noble House gets the vote, not the fat man sitting on it. And you have NPC's living in GOlden Bay. Plus Landir has been RPing quite abit and he is mostly at his castle.
You HAVE to RP being NAMED AN ELECTOR, being the landowner isnt enough or specific. And someone has to RPly TELL THE RING OF ELECTORS that house Caedit is no longer an Elector. You HAVE TO HAVE COMMUNICATION within an Empire. And untill it is made known and official, the list will remain the same. As I told Val earlier before I posted it, I placed everyone according to the rules mentioned in the OP and if anyone didn't like it, they can cry me a river.
I never asked to be an elector.

I asked to be on the list.

I really didn't care but because you're being a wee twit, I'm going to argue. I refuse to let you get away with your insults and blatant OOC disrespect.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
PG13 server. PG13 movies get one curse word, right?

Feck off and stop the personal attacks.
Someone can't handle the truth. Sorry for the triggering.
Could you delete all the argument posts, please? They don't add to the thread. All I wanted was to be recognized on the list, not to spark this grand old piss fest.
Become an elector ICly, and you will get your recognition.
Tybalt pls. Get a girlfriend. You are not cool for knowing more about IG politics than me
Not meanign to be cool. You just don't know what's going on, your just either insulting or confusing everyone.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I never asked to be an elector.

I asked to be on the list.

I really didn't care but because you're being a wee twit, I'm going to argue. I refuse to let you get away with your insults and blatant OOC disrespect.
I listed the elector's their family, the elector's officials, and Military Leaders
Peter is none of those