Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Too many heroes (and more)

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I say, Corrupted Petrol Engine Fuel, that will surely wield you great results, unless it turns your car into a riding Netherrack. (That was terrible. Very, very bad. I'm sorry D: )

MIDNIGHT562

Loyal Servant of Altera
I've noticed Villagers a few times in Port Silver manning shops, with that covered I'm going back to being an epic revenge-assasin-hero

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Yeah, people bully me on school so try to be funny here, i dont wanna be a prick, instead i wanna be a good player so my spammy days are over. So mods and admins iam done annoying people

MIDNIGHT562

Loyal Servant of Altera
*has killed all testificates* Oow........they were immigrants *quickly hides beblooded blades*

Having returned to my families humble bread shop I find that everyone I loved has been slaughtered by an unknown assassin. Even little Billy.

As I ran from the shop half mad, tearing at my clothes and screaming my lungs out into the uncaring sky, I pledged my life to vengeance. There would not be a days rest until any who had a hand in this crime were brought to justice at the end of my blade. Until then I would walk the land a dark and brooding shadow of my former self.

All the maidens fall for the dark and brooding hero types, so how could my plan go wrong...

to be continued...