Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Too many heroes (and more)

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Yeah its just, i want people to like me as on my school 90% of the people i know there bullies me so i want to be popular here, have friends and that people actuallly laugh about my jokes but well..

matyio

The original mute
Bowdium, do you have any mental condition like aspergers, or dyslexia? Because you seem to struggle with your social interaction the same way I did when I was your age, I would say something I thought was funny, or appropriate, and it wasn't.

MIDNIGHT562

Loyal Servant of Altera
I think he was trying to make you feel better about your joke, not sure though.
Just trying to put a smile on everyone's face.....Just because I can't smile any more .....*tears up thinking about little Billy*..... Doesn't mean I can't still make others smile.....*lapses into brooding silence*

matyio

The original mute
Midnight, I'd suggest you stop rping on the forums unless its helpful for your point , this is because A: it's not needed, and B: that last post of yours erred me.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
You already know i have asperges butcmaybeci should just go play singleplayer tekkit and skyrim again , so i cantcannoy much people, i feel like nobody likes me ATM for example 'i join server with 40 people in, bowduim400: hellowhollow! (very happy and eager to play hollow happyness 100) 1-2 people: Hey Bow (happyness 75 (because only 2 react), Guy whos like on for 3 days: Hey people 5-9 people: Hey :name: (my happyness 25 because hes fully greeted while i get nearly ignored)'

Get what i mean, people ignore me everywhere even on the forums my treads 2 of 5 times get no reps at all

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
You already know i have asperges butcmaybeci should just go play singleplayer tekkit and skyrim again , so i cantcannoy much people, i feel like nobody likes me ATM for example 'i join server with 40 people in, bowduim400: hellowhollow! (very happy and eager to play hollow happyness 100) 1-2 people: Hey Bow (happyness 75 (because only 2 react), Guy whos like on for 3 days: Hey people 5-9 people: Hey :name: (my happyness 25 because hes fully greeted while i get nearly ignored)'

Get what i mean, people ignore me everywhere even on the forums my treads 2 of 5 times get no reps at all
I totally understand the feeling... Its not quite hostile.. but certainly not welcoming either...

matyio

The original mute

I know how you feel, it's awful. But (and this is an attempt at optimism) at least it could be worse, you could be a self hating pessimist as well. Don't feel too bad about people saying hi to some random, chances are they get around a lot, but don't have time to get on often. Oh and I have more posts that you, but you have more likes, so some people like you.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Maybe...i should go playing singleplayer again...leave hollow for a while make 10 people sad and 200 happy...

matyio

The original mute
Maybe...i should go playing singleplayer again...leave hollow for a while make 10 people sad and 200 happy...
Stop thinking like that, now. Self destructive thinking like that will get you nowhere, I'm talking from experience. Do what YOU want to do, and sod everyone else. Just have fun, and don't take it personally when you get ignored, personally I like it more.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Don't go there bow, you know that ain't true! I sometimes get no hi's at all. Not everyone is watching the chat all the time. I know I don't read anything when I'm building.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
I also felt terrible when (dont know if iam allowed to mention him) but hen lars left i trusted him and hecwas a great friend....i remember him as stevey now

matyio

The original mute
Yeah, i should be happy...
To be honest, this server only has room for one person who hates themselves. It'd be too hard on the community to have two, so go out there and have fun, don't mope around. You're a nice person, you just take things up the wrong alleyway sometimes.

matyio

The original mute
I also felt terrible when (dont know if iam allowed to mention him) but hen lars left i trusted him and hecwas a great friend....i remember him as stevey now
Lars' leaving affected everyone in a negative way. And while the flow of blood has been stemmed, there are still things that could reopen the wounds. In other words (or not), its ok to feel bad about someone leaving, just so long as you know it's their desicion.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Okay that actually made me laugh, I just thought of a new holloween costume, in holland Asperges is a vegetable and you write asperger as asperger so ima dress up like that vegetable.....i really gotta quit spammining but now bedtime Goodnight!!

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Okay that actually made me laugh, I just thought of a new holloween costume, in holland Asperges is a vegetable and you write asperger as asperger so ima dress up like that vegetable.....i really gotta quit spammining
This is your thread, say whatever you want! That would be funny, but maybe a bit cruel to yourself. Not sure how you'd dress up as a vegetable though... I'm personally gonna put on a slender mask, hide, and scare kids who try to get candy. Foolish greedy humans...