Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

War on Humans (The Misunderstood)

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
I don't fear you, Leo Lonmar! :p
You will do, by the time I'm finished.
You think you commit acts of torture?
You think you're a big bad renegade?
Son, you ain't got nothing on me

*Waves Sera's leg around*
Arrrggh, This is what happens when I don't get my Dragon Sandwich!
We work with people who torture children, cause Matto did that. Not us.

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
So let me get this straight... You are fighting select humans, that you deem to be what? and only in the wilds?

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
You will do, by the time I'm finished.
You think you commit acts of torture?
You think you're a big bad renegade?
Son, you ain't got nothing on me

Arrrggh, This is what happens when I don't get my Dragon Sandwich!
We work with people who torture children, cause Matto did that. Not us.
Im not a big bad renegade, watcha talkin about
and by the way, Stay on subject >:C

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Would you like me to enter the new name as the title of this thread?
That'd be awesome, itzza, thanks! Don't replace the title, if you can, just add it to the side, if you will please. Thank you so much. And thank you all for the help with the name-finding. That probably would have taken me days, and I would have probably ended up with some lame name as well haha.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
So let me get this straight... You are fighting select humans, that you deem to be what? and only in the wilds?
Not just humans anybody we deem to be Greedy and/or Corrupt. We just think that mainly involves Humans.

And yes, we're based in the Wilds.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
*Looks at title* :confused:
I know what you mean.

I think what the idea is is that the organisation/movement was formed on the basis of a stereotype that humans are greedy/corrupt as a whole. So while they are against corruption and greed this stereotype fuels a rumour that the humans are the cause or the biggest source of it.

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
One Question to all of you: Should I have the names of the members listed on the First post? I know that we'll probably be hunted and our names might best be kept relatively secret.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Wyvern740 said:
One Question to all of you: Should I have the names of the members listed on the First post? I know that we'll probably be hunted and our names might best be kept relatively secret.
I don't know, I don't want people walking up to others and starting rp's about them having to kill them and expecting them to know what the hell they are talking about, and I doubt they would be hunted

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Listing is fine, since any use of the list in rp would be metagaming, and i'd come down on said metagamers like a comet from Queen Grief herself.

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Listing is fine, since any use of the list in rp would be metagaming, and i'd come down on said metagamers like a comet from Queen Grief herself.
Yay for Queen Grief! lol Thanks.
I don't metagame personally, but I do admit, sometimes it affects my decisions a bit.. But I'll leave it up to the members to decide if they want their allegiance public.