Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What Altera Really Needs

WHO'S READY TO BRING THE LAW TO ALTERA

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Why do people think there are not already characters who are trying to work on this sort of thing?

Gaby

Lord of Altera
this thread serves no further purpose, as I've already done my job, which was inform people that an actual law needs to be made, and gather together people who would be interested in making this happen IC.

I'm personally tired, and want nothing to do with this actual process more than being an IC noble, and bringing together the other IC nobles to essentially arrange a roleplay.

I'm rather tired of hearing the "why not do this in RP" argument again and again, even as I try to, essentially, arrange a RP. perhaps you people don't understand how inactive the server itself is, as opposed to the forums. I can't do anything IC without preparation, because as soon as I get online, its an empty crossroads.

if I made a poster on the Crossroads message board, it would be ignored.

Maybe you should try to contact the leaders of the most powerful houses and see if they would be willing to work with you in order to move closer to creating such a system. I am aware that the different factions have their differences, but perhaps they would be willing to create a limited set of laws that covers things that they all would view as worthy of enforcement?
this is exactly what this thread was trying to set up. perhaps with another thread, or even off-forums, I can set that up, but here? no, I can't.

and this was a fault of the hastily made thread post. in any case, I hope you don't mind me asking to lock this thread. it's useless, currently. I'll make a new one very quick.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
OP Requested a Lock! If she wants to take out lock- please contact Staffle and we'll lift it~

Status
Not open for further replies.