Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What's Your Biggest Roleplay Regret?

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
What do you regret doing? What do you regret not doing? What do you wish you had done differently?

I wish I hadn't killed Aracena off, for one. I also regret not using early days Niah to try and dwindle and Rob people of fortunes. :p

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
I regret killing off Amethyst...
And I regret having Diamond start up Azerwind as a town... Originally I had in mind to start a sort of guild or trading company, and have Azerwind be a trading family, but then Jeroxia came and I was on about the idea of making a town...

Now Jeroxia is not here, and I stand with a town I would not have started, had Rox not been there.

Legendary Fiction

It took a lot to get here
If this is about any roleplay and not just from HollowWorld...
Many years ago - I regret my character going a little bit crazy and falling for another character, and acting up about it. Crazy crush girl. He had zero interest, and it ended up pretty drama-y for me. The person she fell for was played by a friend, and it probably made things awkward afterwards, so this was irl consequences as well.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Does the first six months on the server count? I came in from a Pathfinder approach to role play and that's what I expected here only with lots of folks. In Pathfinder sky is the limits on what you can do, when in HW it is decidedly less.

So that whole first six months is me adapting from Pathfinder to HW and there were lot of super cringe moments in retrospect.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Does the first six months on the server count? I came in from a Pathfinder approach to role play and that's what I expected here only with lots of folks. In Pathfinder sky is the limits on what you can do, when in HW it is decidedly less.

So that whole first six months is me adapting from Pathfinder to HW and there were lot of super cringe moments in retrospect.
Amethyst started out as a split personality girl with ambition to end humanity and sought out demons to make a contract.....

We were all there once xD

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Amethyst started out as a split personality girl with ambition to end humanity and sought out demons to make a contract.....

We were all there once xD
Well to be fair to all of us. In a DnD game that isn't really going to raise many brows OOC other than someone commenting "edgy bro, lemme tell you about my dragonborn vampire now".

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Well to be fair to all of us. In a DnD game that isn't really going to raise many brows OOC other than someone commenting "edgy bro, lemme tell you about my dragonborn vampire now".
I think people are less likely to question the fart flamethrower in DnD, than they are on HW :(

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'm sure there's more, but killing Dawn off is up there. It wasn't a satisfying way for her to go, now I think on it.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

It was humerous at least. I remember Azure sleeping in the Thiil library balcony. Once I had been in a two hour long rp and you logged in at the library to say azure had been there the whole time. xD

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I'm sure there's more, but killing Dawn off is up there. It wasn't a satisfying way for her to go, now I think on it.
Rip Dawn. If she had stuck around as a character, what direction do you think she could have gone?

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
A wacky preacher with a penchant for hording things. And sticking to Erikor like glue. : )

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
There should be a sisterhood event for a one time shot at bringing back a long dead character

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Retiring my original character far too early.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Anhald.

And not in the way you think.

I regret what it became rather than what it could've been.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I regret Thôrdil not diving back into the water to poke the Kraken into it's eye after it dragged him in
Elz

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Going to a peace treaty in Storms Landing..

Edit: Taking on lots of responsibilities to not be able to Rp as both main and alt.