Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What's Your Biggest Roleplay Regret?

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Not making Sankera as gay earlier than I did

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Not being more active with Royce when I had the chance to have him progress in de Courtnay and Kane.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Ciri becoming inactive and/or settling down a bit. While the arc of her ending up with Ced was great, nothing really happened afterwards and I lost interest with the character. That being said, I would never turn down an opportunity to RP her in the future and could likely pick up right where I left off.

Aging Olive... As much as I enjoy the older and more educated her, I did love the snarky four year old that she was. Probably because she was that way for a year and a half OOC! Solus

Everything during my first year. I was maybe- god- fourteen or fifteen when I joined? I don't feel like doing math. Looking back, I can 100% see the phases that I went through to get here. Cringe-worthy.

Not going to more events from previous campaigns (especially the corruption campaign and other godly events) early on.

Bitann

It took a lot to get here
Ciri becoming inactive and/or settling down a bit. While the arc of her ending up with Ced was great, nothing really happened afterwards and I lost interest with the character. That being said, I would never turn down an opportunity to RP her in the future and could likely pick up right where I left off.

Aging Olive... As much as I enjoy the older and more educated her, I did love the snarky four year old that she was. Probably because she was that way for a year and a half OOC! Solus

Everything during my first year. I was maybe- god- fourteen or fifteen when I joined? I don't feel like doing math. Looking back, I can 100% see the phases that I went through to get here. Cringe-worthy.

Not going to more events from previous campaigns (especially the corruption campaign and other godly events) early on.
We should RP some time :D

Bitann

It took a lot to get here
My biggest regret is not working on my combat RP, which became a real hassle at the 4th bastion event and just in general now that my character's gaining some interest in combat.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I regret not giving my characters as much emotional depth before hollow. I feel like Odette was my first character to really feel like an actual being with a personality and quirks and stuff and then after that all my other characters followed suit. I had a lot of genuinely entertaining characters and concepts that just weren't as round as I hoped they'd be.

Last edited:

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
I have a tonne of cringe moments, especially from my first set of characters ... *shivers*

My biggest regret was never saving Blackfire. That was a pretty hot highlight in my time here, I really liked that. I just didn't stand up for it's survival, and it just crumbled alongside my free time.

On the flipside Paint got some juicy RP out of it so that's good I guess

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I regret becoming staff. It meant I stopped RPing except to do meaningless little RPs, with very few exceptions.

Scardrac

Felsummer
I made a really bad reputation for myself because of a really bad character that I tried really hard to salvage. I feel really confident that I have made amends. But it's still a regret. I wish I had started then with how I am now.

Last edited:

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
there was one time the events of my brb were very unpleasant

i tend to really enjoy playing ambitious characters because it gives them a drive to go and actually do anything, and when they accomplish these goals or they work themselves into a corner by accomplishing little goals that they don't realize make it harder to accomplish the goals, and they're mature enough to accept these responsibilities, it tends to make them really boring when they wouldn't reasonably go do fun things because they own a region or the ilk

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Inventing the magus system

Trying to accomplish too much on my own and by chance succeeding

Two biggest ones I guess