Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What's Your Biggest Roleplay Regret?

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I regret having Cymic be with so many different partners as now i feel the need to include it as part of his character. I also regret the skin i made when i first joined for him, it is immensely cringy as some know.

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
I regret having Cymic be with so many different partners as now i feel the need to include it as part of his character. I also regret the skin i made when i first joined for him, it is immensely cringy as some know.
You could always give him some kind of epiphany regarding the partner thing

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Allowing myself to not argue back with others- which ultimately ruined and killed Spirit Lucas. If I had shown a little backbone I could still be playing him to this day.

That and Mikal following a certain group of Moors with the good intentions of possibly saving what he thought was them in trouble only to find out they were all crazy. GOOD TIMES MAN!
Elz GOOD TIMES AM I RIGHT?! XD

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
That and Mikal following a certain group of Moors with the good intentions of possibly saving what he thought was them in trouble only to find out they were all crazy. GOOD TIMES MAN!
I remember that. Poor mikal

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Anhald.

And not in the way you think.

I regret what it became rather than what it could've been.
Going to a peace treaty in Storms Landing..

Edit: Taking on lots of responsibilities to not be able to Rp as both main and alt.
Allowing myself to not argue back with others- which ultimately ruined and killed Spirit Lucas. If I had shown a little backbone I could still be playing him to this day.

*wince*

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
The majority of my RP up until like November

EDIT: People who I don't regret RPing w/ pretty much know who they are lmao

Last edited:

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
I wish partially that Arianne didn't leave who she had, mainly out of curiosity.

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
I should have accepted help and revived Harleen, I'll always miss that little pest and she was fun to RP. Also having Elise settle down, although I love her character arc and the RP I had along the way even to her eventual expected end she was one of my favourite characters to RP and I'd love to have her from the start again.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Berndt becoming a Lord, I liked him better as just a Knight. Also de Courtnay, I had a lot of plans I didn't get to work on.

I also miss Victor.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
*cough*
what the hell happened i'm a newbie
*cough*
As far as I can tell ther was some salt about the outcome and i wasn't present but got a pretty good rundown. At least good enough for brief overview.

There was a peace council called between two of the game's largest factions at the time; Furvur and Anhald, who were at war previous. People showed up and unbenowskt to many of Furvurs vasssals one of the Furvur nobles attacked Anhald. Sparking wide spread confusion among Furvur ranks as the majority of them didn't know what was going on or what to do. Anhald fully prepared for treachery routed the surprise attack from uncoordinated Furvur resistance. Some Furvur vassals joined the fight, others tried to flee, others tried to get friends out and died as a result.

Essentially it resulted in the death of most Furvur leadership and ended the war for all intents and purposes.

Edit: I'm aware it's far more nuanced and this doesn't cover everyone's expiernce but it's meant as a brief overview that doesn't paint either side bad OOC.