Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

What's Your Biggest Roleplay Regret?

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
sacrificing godric for "the plot of the campaign"

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
Going on an indefinitely long hiatus a bunch of times. Granted, it was, on a few occasions, beyond my control, but I missed out on some great RP and inconvenienced those roleplaying as characters close to mine. Also, having joined this server a little over five years ago when I was barely a teenager, there is bound to be some cringey shit peppered across my personal HollowWorld timeline. Probably enough of it that I won't bother naming any in particular, but you get the idea.

And maybe not RPing as that crazy bastard Rían more.

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
Going on an indefinitely long hiatus a bunch of times. Granted, it was, on a few occasions, beyond my control, but I missed out on some great RP and inconvenienced those roleplaying as characters close to mine. Also, having joined this server a little over five years ago when I was barely a teenager, there is bound to be some cringey shit peppered across my personal HollowWorld timeline. Probably enough of it that I won't bother naming any in particular, but you get the idea.

And maybe not RPing as that crazy bastard Rían more.
STOP

BUILDING

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Probably the only thing that I might regret is killing off Corven. I still approve of the way that story ended, and what I did with the character, but I still miss having that story open sometimes.