Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

When a Silent's bored..

SilentWindara

Obsessive.
My wrist seems to be hurting due to me drawing too much...
(I've drawn a lot of scribbles since the comic attempts that I wont post-)
Soo.. instead of something fun have this today xD
img008.jpg

SilentWindara

Obsessive.
One is too lazy to reduce image size
A few hours ago Silent officially died to have twins! because the dice of Jax has rolled.
img013.jpg
It's really sad when you think about it- For one Silent was looking forward to actually having a family buut Jax wasn't on her side since the beginning- so from this day on, the poor Silent is sleepin with the fishes or roaches, or wherever the body ended up. Give it another hour and I'll miss her to bits.

Last edited:

SilentWindara

Obsessive.
The character that I use to represent me lovvveeess her dead characters
img014.jpg
Reserved you say? nooo... ignore that.. *grins*
Sheyra - Tortured to death
Mayris - Disappeared throughout the exodus events
Silent - Babies
My character deaths are cruel..

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
-my character dances a jig that he outlived her then stop- awe I get beheaded here on the morrow darnit-hangs head- lol no sounded like a fun rp we will miss silen and her stabbing and bashin my characters heads into things

SilentWindara

Obsessive.
-my character dances a jig that he outlived her then stop- awe I get beheaded here on the morrow darnit-hangs head- lol no sounded like a fun rp we will miss silen and her stabbing and bashin my characters heads into things
Hahaha Silent has been around for the same amount of time that I have been on the server, so have fun outliving her. And her RP death doesn't mean she's gone, she can still haunt ooc-

SilentWindara

Obsessive.
I take a seat with a serious expression after blurting out an age of crazy on TS, thanks to the joys of candies and takeaway leftovers. I giggle.. Because it would be damn funny to see Nylas turned female.
img024.jpg
Whoops.
*She is last seen running to the awkward corner*