Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

When a Silent's bored..

SilentWindara

Obsessive.
I managed to scan a pic thanks to me realising that google is a good friend when it comes to scanner drivers *Facepalm* (Lappy dun have a disk drive-)
Don't mind the lack of hands :S I really reaaally did not feel like trying to draw them-
img001.jpg
But this is a design for another character that magically looks like all my other characters- *Cough*
But anyway, chainmail shirt and a blade, fighter char I might play if Silent dies.
(I can't make it smaller in file size this time- sorry)

SilentWindara

Obsessive.
Silent's babbies were discussed on TS..
Then I confronted Silent about it..
Didn't go so well.
*Warning, Sketches were done quite lazily, image size reduced, quality may be lacking Anditmayalsobehalfimpossibletoread*
Sil1.jpg
Sil2.jpg
This scribble started with a mere "Hey, what do you think IC Silent would think about this conversation?" and then there were scribbles with a swear, which were scrapped then this happened, enjoy.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Things were discussed on TS..
Then I confronted Silent about it..
Didn't go so well.
*Warning, Sketches were done quite lazily, image size reduced, quality may be lacking Anditmayalsobehalfimpossibletoread*
View attachment 35414
View attachment 35415
This scribble started with a mere "Hey, what do you think IC Silent would think about this conversation?" and then there were scribbles with a swear, which were scrapped then this happened, enjoy.
The best defence method I've ever seen :heart: