Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

When a Silent's bored..

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Lol I love it made me laugh we all know the chibi face was a cover and really was happening she was basing you around with a knife till you gave in xD

SilentWindara

Obsessive.
Lol I love it made me laugh we all know the chibi face was a cover and really was happening she was basing you around with a knife till you gave in xD
Ahaha, thanks you, glad ya got a laugh out of it ;D
Yup- in reality of RP- She would be much quicker to grab a weapon then to make a face like that
Maybe anyways. She's kinda weak these days.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
I know she was there holding a knife to you going draw it this way sooo they won't know what went on muhahahaha lol

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Lol it's okay out run her silent win data still prego after all she runs slow of corse she could always wait till you came home gotta come home sometime

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Hm... there's nothing behind her back.. And the knife from her sheath is missing.....

How curious indeed, I'll need some time to figure this one out...

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
We'll the -gets out the d6 die of jax and rolls-we'll they say twins twins and twins looks like your having twins windara
-takes off running-

SilentWindara

Obsessive.
We'll the -gets out the d6 die of jax and rolls-we'll they say twins twins and twins looks like your having twins windara
-takes off running-
No! no! Don- Aaaaahhh!
She's coming!
img007.jpg
Edit: This kinda gives me an interesting thread idea, where a story is started by one persons picture and the story follows through by drawings of the different kinds of artists of HW, has this been done/does it sound interesting..?

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Sounds like fun and -wishes twins with fervor on windara since she killed my last characters father- xD

SilentWindara

Obsessive.
I'll messs around and see if I can make a starting picture for such a thread.. :D
Sounds like fun and -wishes twins with fervor on windara since she killed my last characters father- xD
..Curse you, it's kay, as long as I don't roll the dice and wish twins upon poor Silent-
AAAAAHHHH- I WAS WRONG *Runs*

SilentWindara

Obsessive.
Note: Aaahhh screw it.. I was saving this for tomorrow for the "Post a day" mission.. But I am quite too proud..
I don't know why- but drawing that last monstrosity was damn fun mkay
*Warning, this image contains more effort than the last but contains bad attempts at humor and comic making...*
img005.jpg
... And thus the original dilemma was never truly solved
And for some stupid reason.. my scanner has a home mode and a pro mode.. switching from home to pro made it 20x more readable.. what..?