Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Gift from the Mad Gods

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
[
What I (and also Meridian) thought was that Visage was basicly like Jishrim reborn, without all his craziness and stuff. So Visage was like a blank canvas and the influences of his growing up would paint upon this canvas. When Meridian saw that Visage absorbed Jishrim's mark he was like instantly "Holy shit Jishrim put those marks on people in case this would happen!!! He planned it all" And i also typed this in chat, but nobody seemed to care :(. The event itself though was pretty cool but as previously mentioned when the lavoyardians and the few Marr that were there made that wall, I was really annoyed that the people didn't back of at all... so yeah
Tybalt listened to him ;-;

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
My theory.
Facts (as I know so far):
Jishrim has created a being that the gods seemingly cannot destroy, but is a blank canvas for the humans of Altera to paint. Visage can also absorb marks of Jishrim, become more powerful with each thing it absorbs and each piece of knowledge it is taught. It could learn good, bad, chaos, who knows what else.

The theory on Jishrim's plan:
Jishrim created humans, he knows their chaotic, greedy, and warmongering ways. He knows there will be fights and possibly even a full scale battle for the child, and also knows Visage will absorb more remnants of power, jishrim's marks at first, since humans are going to be fighting to remove these accursed marks and possibly unwittingly force the marks influence on the child. Who's to say the powers of other gods in gifts or relics won't be absorbed to? Eventually this being could become more powerful than anything else in existence, and with all the fighting and chaos around it will become a far more powerful Jishrim... Just as planned.

But what do I know?

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
My theory.
Facts (as I know so far):
Jishrim has created a being that the gods seemingly cannot destroy, but is a blank canvas for the humans of Altera to paint. Visage can also absorb marks of Jishrim, become more powerful with each thing it absorbs and each piece of knowledge it is taught. It could learn good, bad, chaos, who knows what else.

The theory on Jishrim's plan:
Jishrim created humans, he knows their chaotic, greedy, and warmongering ways. He knows there will be fights and possibly even a full scale battle for the child, and also knows Visage will absorb more remnants of power, jishrim's marks at first, since humans are going to be fighting to remove these accursed marks and possibly unwittingly force the marks influence on the child. Who's to say the powers of other gods in gifts or relics won't be absorbed to? Eventually this being could become more powerful than anything else in existence, and with all the fighting and chaos around it will become a far more powerful Jishrim... Just as planned.

But what do I know?
The thing has touched people with other marks, nothing had happened. It could only cure one person, as it said.

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
The thing has touched people with other marks, nothing had happened. It could only cure one person, as it said.
Perhaps it's choosing not to cure more than one person? Can we trust everything it says it can and cannot do?

Your probably right though, i'm just coming up with ideas. This event sounds very interesting, anything could happen.

Serfla707

Noble of Altera
I added the Visage drawings to Jekodi's journal. These are not nearly as directly from screenshots, since the perspectives were difficult and she wasn't actually close enough to see.
I might add some more drawings to fill in the timeline. If there's any particular moments people are interested in, let me know ^_^

Jekodi Baetreira

Random conspiracy theory - a lot of the fighting was set off by Theodra... but was it really Theodra? :p

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I added the Visage drawings to Jekodi's journal. These are not nearly as directly from screenshots, since the perspectives were difficult and she wasn't actually close enough to see.
I might add some more drawings to fill in the timeline. If there's any particular moments people are interested in, let me know ^_^

Jekodi Baetreira

Random conspiracy theory - a lot of the fighting was set off by Theodra... but was it really Theodra? :p
Without a hint of doubt, was definitely Theodra xD

Sakyra

Noble of Altera
Can someone come and help Sakyra and I get to the event? Neither one of us knows where it is and I'm completely lost.

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
This is pretty much like, an advent calendar. Every day we get to "Open up" a new RP experience with the God child, until Christmas comes and it's all like BOOM reveal?

Hehe.. if so, kudos to @Michcat for making the greatest Event I've been to so far!

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Jishrim left a kid on Altera's doorstep and people aren't sure if they should take it out of the basket or float the basket down the Nile into some crocodiles.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
*Mumbles about the Aswan dam, crocodiles being able to travel on land, and it all being very amusing, really*