Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Altera Alive

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
Date and Time: 12'th of march
Event Tag: Private by Invite
Party Leader: Me, can't go wrong at all.
Party Members:

-James McGuffin [x]
-
Cedric Lydel [x]
-
Nikolche Variclav [x]
-
Zaleria Eldrin [x]
-
Arganaer Cor [x] [maybe, depends on if bette can/wants to come]
-More TBA
Party Size Limit: -
Proposed Zone of Exploration: 31
Supplies and Other RP Context: I will add this one later as rp happens and I can get a good view of supplies

The Tottot Balatro Nikolaos Jstar bettemus99
Woo! PARTAY!! I'll bring the alcohol! And on a beach! Heck yeah!

Edit: I have been informed that it's not a beach but a desert that we're exploring... And it isn't that kind of party...

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Date and Time: March 5th [7:30 GMT would be best XD]
Event Tag: Private
Party Leader: Andal Lydel Ddaug02 (IC leader)
Party Members:
Will Mallenson SirLuamTehDoge
Moriarty Windsor BoredBrit
Snerus Snerus
Cornelius Nikolaos
Grant Anderson SpartanDory
[Maybe more as I remember 'em]
Party Size Limit: 20
Proposed Zone of Exploration: 19
Supplies and Other RP Context: This search is organized by The Dogs Theives Guild

Henri will organize a party to look in 15 and Bimhe will organize a party to explore the mountains of 16.
Is there some kind of rolloff or are people going to be screeching to claim first-come first-serve?

...Regardless.

19&20
31&32
33&34
23&29
11&12

I own, or am friends with the primary region owner in most of these selections, though obviously I need to follow up with them.

You came in before I could organize the IC/OOC expeditions to these places. Was legit going to dispatch people to them this weekend to investigate /regardless/. I have one more thread to make.

Disclaimer: I /obviously/ don't expect folks to supervise all of these as IC events, but like, I was legit planning on sending someone to OOC+IC explore specific places of the map, due to IC logic, before this thread came up, so if it's too many, I'll obviously and without rancor limit the list down to ones with actual parties. (And still send folks, I just expect them to have no attention paid to them).

Got me by surprise, graah~

All my expeditions are open provided those attending are willing to listen to IC directives. If I'm /running/ it, going to touch the thing when I say "Don't touch the thing" is gonna result in you having a starcrossed relationship with your favorite limb. This said, I also don't need a giant swarm of people, so once I have arranged a competent team for each one I'll not be recruiting further.
While you can join as many parties as you wish, each party is limited to 1 square in an attempt to allow people who wish to participate to be able to do so. You may also only start 1 party. Also, please only start a party if it makes IC sense for your character to start one.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
So I just need to ask what this means from an IC perspective.

Am I /required/ to /NOT/ immediately send people to each and every location I suspect is relevant in this, because that's what my IC response is, as well as personally investigating a few places on my own.

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
So I just need to ask what this means from an IC perspective.

Am I /required/ to /NOT/ immediately send people to each and every location I suspect is relevant in this, because that's what my IC response is, as well as personally investigating a few places on my own.
I'd like to request to refrain from going to section 12, as it covers 90% of the Kingdom of Hierax and we'd like to set up our own expedition there... If that's okay to request?

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I'd like to request to refrain from going to section 12, as it covers 90% of the Kingdom of Hierax and we'd like to set up our own expedition there... If that's okay to request?
I'd suggest ICly having guards and stuff restrict people from the surrounding area. I am not going there anyhow, just suggesting.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Yeah by all means. Each one of the things I was going to do would be a joint operation with any local folks living there.

"Hello folks, you may be sitting on spooky stuff that if disturbed, may try and kill you. Would you like to work with me and identify if that's the case, and if so, secure it such that the spooky stuff does not get disturbed and then try and kill you?"

If you're living there you get priority no matter what but I'd still like to send someone your way to IC talk about it~

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Yeah by all means. Each one of the things I was going to do would be a joint operation with any local folks living there.

"Hello folks, you may be sitting on spooky stuff that if disturbed, may try and kill you. Would you like to work with me and identify if that's the case, and if so, secure it such that the spooky stuff does not get disturbed and then try and kill you?"

If you're living there you get priority no matter what but I'd still like to send someone your way to IC talk about it~
By all means, go ahead!

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Date and Time: Friday, 26th of February, 22pm GMT
Event Tag: (Public, Private by Invite): Public
Party Leader: ForestRose
Party Members: (please tag known party members): Kvothe
Party Size Limit: (Please be reasonable here folks. If you don’t care, leave it blank.): Meh
Proposed Zone of Exploration: (please consult the map and pick a zone): Area 12.
Supplies and Other RP Context: To be added.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
wow, that'd mean in the worst (or best) case this will envelop 36 events :O
This is big

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Question Anti if you're searching a particular body that is significantly within a quadrant but edges of it are in another quadrant are you allowed to search the rest of the body? Or are we restricted to the quadrant we apply for? For example there is a particular build in the desert of quadrant I wish to search that edges over into 32 but the majority of search and RP will be in quadrant 31. I ask because I've spoken to folks and this is a similar question I've heard from various folks.

I understand in this particular case the desert continent in question extends to encompass most of 31 and 32. However the part of 32 we wish to search is right on the border and it all depends if we get Michcat's approval anyway as I think its her build. Just curious if we'll be completely restricted or we can edge around the corners a bit?

Question Anti if you're searching a particular body that is significantly within a quadrant but edges of it are in another quadrant are you allowed to search the rest of the body? Or are we restricted to the quadrant we apply for? For example there is a particular build in the desert of quadrant I wish to search that edges over into 32 but the majority of search and RP will be in quadrant 31. I ask because I've spoken to folks and this is a similar question I've heard from various folks.

I understand in this particular case the desert continent in question extends to encompass most of 31 and 32. However the part of 32 we wish to search is right on the border and it all depends if we get Michcat's approval anyway as I think its her build. Just curious if we'll be completely restricted or we can edge around the corners a bit?
The standard is reasonableness. You can of course explore outside the edges of your square, but be reasonable and be courteous to others. It would make sense to follow natural land and water formations, so of course that's feasible.

Can I dibs 14? Nael already took 20, sadly.
Fill out the form.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
If you go into the highlighted area you're in trouble.

Caldera isn't mine to care about.