Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Aracena Mithtanil [Deceased]

Juno_Ax

Lord of Altera
My character kinda does not know your character... but dang. Aracena has an incredible story from what I've read and you've done a beautiful job putting together your character profile. :)

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Added an AMAZING Aracena Chibi. @Elz is so wonderful! Also added the original reference image for Aracena that I'd taken down a while back. Decided to put it back up.

Blond Aracena.jpg

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I have such plans for this character. So many plans. So many things coming together. *Rolls up sleeves*

samsam223

Lord of Altera
And some say insanity is but a bridge into enlightenment? All I see... Is a shadow is the insane, of whom is what? Is she insane.. Or is the insanity.. Her? Who shall knowww~~ all I see... Is a mad woman, one whom should be... Hurt? No... Weakened?... Maybe.. I am so excited.. And yet, am unsure as to why.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I realized there are some very major prized possessions that never got added to her possession list. @IceandFire

Also updated her social status and added a relation.

Aracena FINALLY learned that Vlad died trying to rescue her. Only took her 10-14 years. Now she kind of feels bad for not avenging him like she was supposed to. @Michcat @Sir Andrew Wallins