Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Capital City] Azerport

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Like I said, I'm not sure when I can be back ingame. But Murdoc is on

PM Murdoc and tell em Tybs said to get his lazy green behind to Azerport and set you up, or he's demoted to scrub. If you actually say that to him you will be my hero

PM ingame by doing @.kyle1322 (message here)

Also ignore the .

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Like I said, I'm not sure when I can be back ingame. But Murdoc is on

PM Murdoc and tell em Tybs said to get his lazy green behind to Azerport and set you up, or he's demoted to scrub. If you actually say that to him you will be my hero

PM ingame by doing @.kyle1322 (message here)

Also ignore the .
got it handled bae :heart:

toclafane212

Villager
Username: toclafane212
Character name: Faegron

Character Age: 50
What Job are you looking for: Either Barmaid or hunter
Why do you want to live in Azerport: It looks like a big town which I enjoy living in
Will you Follow Rahas Doctrine: Yes

Ddaug

Lord of Altera

Why do you want to live in Azerport: It looks like a big town which I enjoy living in
If you want to come over to the Azerport docks I can meet you there in about 10 mins. I can set you up!

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera

If you want to come over to the Azerport docks I can meet you there in about 10 mins. I can set you up!
no me.

jk I'm leaving, but have fun!

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
+Added a link to the Marr Census Thread at the bottom of the OP

+Cleaning House today. Meaning those who have not been on in over a month will be moved out to make room for those who want to Actively Live/RP in Azerport

Uncray

Lord of Altera
Username: Uncray
Character name: Favour Coral

Character Age: 25
What Job are you looking for: Sailor (I'm not sure what this entails but my character is a sailor.)
Why do you want to live in Azerport: I've been looking for a big town with lots of rp, and it looks like a nice busy place to live.
Will you Follow Rahas Doctrine: Yes.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Username: Uncray
Character name: Favour Coral

Character Age: 25
What Job are you looking for: Sailor (I'm not sure what this entails but my character is a sailor.)
Why do you want to live in Azerport: I've been looking for a big town with lots of rp, and it looks like a nice busy place to live.
Will you Follow Rahas Doctrine: Yes.
Heyo! Glad you picked Azerport foryour character to reside :)
Application accepted and I am on right now to RP~

Tea

Lord of Altera
Legend
ATepidCupOfTea
ATepidCupOfTea
Legend
Username: Gibble_The_Dwarf
Character name: Gibbs

Character Age: 65
What Job are you looking for: Hunter (might open up a stall/shop selling meats and furs etc.)
Why do you want to live in Azerport: I've been looking for a town that looks good and has lots of RP opportunities, Azerport fits the bill perfectly.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Username: Gibble_The_Dwarf
Character name: Gibbs

Character Age: 65
What Job are you looking for: Hunter (might open up a stall/shop selling meats and furs etc.)
Why do you want to live in Azerport: I've been looking for a town that looks good and has lots of RP opportunities, Azerport fits the bill perfectly.
Accepted~ And we are actually RPing now ;)