Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[City] Timbervale

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevenseasbee

Hollows Explorer
I'm sorry freak I'm usually really good with keeping track of applications and I must have just overlooked yours. The voting has begun on your app and we should know within 24 hours. Again sorry for the delay.

FreakDeAdPiXeL

Villager
No problem! I can see it gets confusing in the pages with ALL the people posting in here. Sometimes I can't even remember where my app is! Again, I like to know what's going on, and when I do, I'm usually flexible as to how it's going. I hate being in the dark about things.

sevenseasbee

Hollows Explorer
Congratulations FreakDeadPixel, you have been accepted to join our town. Please get with a council member to get your house and whitelist you.

Remember, there's is no building outside of your home unless authorized by the council. Basements cannot exceed your house perimeter and cannot be more than ten blocks deep. Farm animals and produce are town property and unless you are a farmer or butcher it will be considered griefing to take or kill any thing. If you need food the bakery provides free bread to townsfolk for sustenance. Thank you.

And again let me be the first to welcome you!

FreakDeAdPiXeL

Villager
Thanks! When would be a good time for you or anyone else to meet up? I'm on EST and I think some of the Council members here are too, so just name a good time!

FreakDeAdPiXeL

Villager
Sorry I wasn't on, I went out with my friends and wasn't able to be on then. If there is any other time tomorrow morning, or maybe this morning between now and 3ish. Other than that, I'll be on tomorrow morning for a bit and later tomorrow. Again, sorry I wasn't able to be on!

FreakDeAdPiXeL

Villager
Is there any specified time you might be on tomorrow? I just want to make sure I move in before the SW resets on Wednesday. I have a lot of stuff to move into my new home.

FreakDeAdPiXeL

Villager
Would anyone be able to tell me if I could change to a Guard instead of being a butcher/miner? I'd like to be a guard instead because I don't want to spend money for a shop and supplies for shops because I'm saving for Noble and am only 20k away.

Dan Hyatt

Villager
In-Game Name: FusionDuck
RP Name: Johnathan Clarke
Roll you wish to fill and why: Guardian of Timbervale. I wish to defend the town of Timbervale in its time of need to make up for my mistakes and failures as a Militia trooper before i came to Altera.
A couple sentences about yourself: My name is Dan and i am 14 years old and i love the Altera server and wish to join the town of Timbervale. my friend Jeremy (SupersonicFreak) has told me much about the town and how amazing it is. I usaually log on at 12:00 Eastern standard time and log off late at night (hard to tell how late. but i do take breaks) I enjoy to write long stories which helps my Role-Playing in the long run.
How do you feel you can add to this community: I am logged on often (as i said before) and can help the town gain in game publicity.

(Thank you for your consideration)

2buggs

Lord of Altera
I hate work... I missed both the Olympics and the ball because of it :(
Aaawwww! Poor Paste! Well, the Olympic opening ceremony was pretty crap and strange...

Back on track! I'd be willing to help out whenever I can if a party is going to be arranged. :) I really am just bored and need a project to do...

Mr_Paste

Legend of Altera
That's why I suggested it... I need a new project until I get enough wood to complete my Tauredal house...

Status
Not open for further replies.