Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[City] Timbervale

Status
Not open for further replies.

2buggs

Lord of Altera
I got it! How about, we get the town together and have a whodunit kinda mystery thing?
Like, someone has been murdered or something is missing and we have to find the culprit.

sevenseasbee

Hollows Explorer
I don't see it working though because I allready know who did it ; Scarlett * ange in the library with the candlestick * torch :X

Rage334

Villager
Will Timbervale have a castle in the future.It will be great fun building one:) and will take a while to build.

sevenseasbee

Hollows Explorer
he's taking a break, hes been superbusy with real life and got kind of burnt out on MC he should be back soon however.

Acmer77

Villager
Application:
In-Game Name: Acmer77
RP Name: Acmer
Roll you wish to fill and why: Resource gatherer. I enjoy it pretty much and getting stuff for common good (for free) is OK. Wandering the wilds / scouting is also what I do a lot.
A couple sentences about yourself: I've been a roleplayer for a long time. I'm not much into hoarding and wealth gathering, so I usually fit well in communities. If a task is given to me, you can be sure it will be done.
How do you feel you can add to this community: Like previously mentioned, I don't mind giving stuff away for the community. If you give me some kind of blueprints, I'll build anything (I'm an engineer IRL ;) ).

angela302

Lord of Altera
Acmer77 Welcome to Timbervale! I'm pleased to inform you that you are now part of our town!
Please seek one of the Council member to be settled (Gamer2255, GRavenor15, aneglla302,Sevenseasbee,Maverichero)!

That being said, Remember it is against city policy to add or remove blocks outside of your home. doing so will be seen as griefing and you may be banned from the server.

Basements will be no deeper than 10 blocks and will stay within the floor plan of your home.

Animals and crops are city property and killing or harvesting without permission will also be seen as griefing (farmers are exception).

**please note that all of the Councils are really busy in real life so it might take time for you and one of us to meet. So we apologize for this inconvenience

FreakDeAdPiXeL

Villager
I don't mean to be impatient, but I'm just wondering if my application has been denied or not. Some peoples applications have been accepted within a day, some 2, and others have been posted after mine and been accepted before mine. I've been waiting nearly 2 weeks now. If my application has been denied, please say so. As previously stated, I hate to be impatient and I hope you see it the way I do. I also hope this doesn't hurt my chances at being accepted into Timbervale as I have looked around it and think it is amazing. Anyway, thank you for your time and I hope to see you in Timbervale!
Sincerely,
SupersonicFreak

angela302

Lord of Altera
Yes I've realized that and I'm really sorry that it's taking so long. The way we're making the decisions is we do a voting system. If the applicant gets total of 3 yeses, then he or she is accepted. As I've mentioned above, the councils are really busy some of them are on vacation (but enough are here for the voting) so please I'm sorry to ask you to wait a little bit more. I know this is very annoying because I've been there so I'll kick other councils' butts to make them vote ASAP. Again I am truely sorry.

FreakDeAdPiXeL

Villager
I had no idea that everyone was so busy! You don't need to rush everyone else for me. Some others may be annoyed, but I just like to know what's going on when stuff takes so long. It's good that enough people are able to vote and I can understand the vacations since it's summer and all (in most places). If you need me to wait a little more, that's fine. Like I said, I like knowing what's going on. Thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.