Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[City] Timbervale

Status
Not open for further replies.

actronan

Settling in Altera
I would like to request that any member of timbervale who works as either a woodsman or a miner please go to the merchants and workers guild hall go to the room that has my name (actronan) above the door go into the chest next to the desk and put there name and job down in the book on the bottom right of the chest inventory *DO NOT SIGN* so that i can know who is doing what without having to check the forums every time a job comes in for material gatherers and as for any who needs a job done to gather materials please use the top four books and wright down what you need done *DO NOT SIGN* so that i can either get on the job myself or else get one of the other gatherers on the job for you thank you for your time sorry for the caps about the books but they are not all to easy to get and would rather not have to buy/make a new set every time a job comes in.

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Application:
In-Game Name: mairinbaihn
RP Name: Mairin Baihn
Member of another Town?: Nope. Just joined the server and new to it all!
Roll you wish to fill and why: Would love to be a crafter/merchant of any kind, builder (have photos), hunter, farmer or miner. Have always liked crafting and selling and providing the community with goods and assisting towns with projects.
How do you feel you can add to this community: I have a lot of experience managing towns and moderating so I know I can be a good resident. Mellow personality and non confrontational :)
A couple sentences about yourself: Older gamer with lots of minecraft experience. Love being part of a good natured, non dramatic town that is about role play and having fun. Can do lots of different jobs and am always wiling to help!

RoeWolf

Loyal Servant of Altera
I am from Norway. *waves from antop her polar bear*

=)
I'm still here! Oh look, we have a farmer. Great! Greetings, uh... Mairinbaihn... I wouldn't even know where to start pronouncing that... :p

I'm currently living in Chicago. That's Central Standard Time, or GMT-5 soon to be -6. Daylight savings time, gotta love it.

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
Just to update folks, we've been busy with building new docks both within and outside the city walls. There is still quite a bit of construction work left to do on those but things are taking shape! :D

Next step is to add some vessels to the docks then we can start work on other areas of the city. As mentioned before, if anyone has ideas or suggestions (not just Timbervale members!) then please do post or get in touch with a Council member!

- Boulder

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
Don't you hate it when you're waiting for an update and two come along at once?.. sorry :p

Critical update!!

Timbervale is now the Southern Transport Hub! The largest ship in Timbervale now links directly to Port Silver. The smaller towns along the Southern coasts will get ships in Timbervale once we rejig the Docks a bit. For any Southern Town owners who want a ship in TV, please contact me as soon as possible so I know the number of ships needed. If anyone is wanting a balloon/airship instead, again please contact me so we can plan where to put these vessels!

- Boulder

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
The largest ship in Timbervale now links directly to Port Silver.
And what a magnificent ship it is! ;)
Congratulations on becoming a hub city. Traffic to and through Timbervale will most certainly increasedramatically!

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Thanks everyone :) Nice to meet you all, the town is beautiful! Lookin' forward to watching it prosper!

semaj009

Villager
RoeWolf, Semaj009 & TheBlur27, welcome to Timbervale! Get in touch with a council member to be whitelisted for the city and so we can give you a little tour of the place.

- Boulder
OK so i'm really sorry about not being on for a while! Have had too much on my plate for a while, but i was wondering if we could organise a time when we'd both be on :)

Narvendel

Lord of Altera
Application:
In-Game Name: Narvendel
RP Name: Erik Fletcher
Member of another Town?: (If yes, please list them) Currently Thraall, but it's kinda collapsed.
Role you wish to fill and why: I'd be interested in Blacksmith, Miner, Woodsman, and Guardian.
How do you feel you can add to this community: I have a broad range of skills and knowledge, and I'm decent at role-playing.
A couple sentences about yourself: I'm a 22 year-old gamer that's about to start up school again for engineering. I'm interested in gaming, reading, anime/manga, psychology, and the philosophical questions in life. I'm really easy-going and mature, and I'm hoping to take part in a community that I'll be able to become really involved in.

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
Narvendel, welcome to Timbervale! We've already had a chat, and I believe Roofstone has sorted a home out with you.. so, glad to have you aboard :)

I've put your name down for the Blacksmith & Miner roles for now but feel free to help out anywhere you can.

- Boulder

RoeWolf

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'm going to try and catch someone in game tomorrow, but I'm interested in the vending stalls. I see the blacksmith has one, and one for the bakery would certainly open up some space inside and allow a little separation between the free food distributed to Timbervale citizens daily, and food I mean to sell. I figure I might as well make use of one, since they have all but ruined my curb-side appeal, jk. :p

Puskins123

Lord of Altera
Application:
In-Game Name:aldis12345
RP Name:Alice Atonia
Member of another Town?: (If yes, please list them) Heavens Reach (If Posable Can I Still be a Citezen of Heavens Reach And a citezen of Timervale?)
Roll you wish to fill and why:Guardian of Timbervale. I wuld Want to be a Guardian Of Timbervale Becuse Timbervale is Awsome And needs Guards ;3. Or Just Becuse I love To Rp In fights And Pvp To .
How do you feel you can add to this community: I feel That i culd Add Some Fun In this Comunity With My Akward Charecter..... Which Wuld be Awsome.
A couple sentences about yourself:Im a 14 Year old Kid. Im A litle bit childish Stil but Most of the time im Very Mature.I Have to go to school again for Reasons of Education. I Plan On Becoming a Programer. I have been Awarded 2 Certificates From My School For math. *ends Sentences*
P.S. Im Just Joining Cuz roofy And Rpy ;3

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Boulderpaul, the city of Riddleport would like to reserve a spot at the docks for our modest transport ship. Is this agreeable with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.