Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[City] Timbervale

Status
Not open for further replies.

uke86

Lord of Altera
Application:
In-Game Name: googoo01
RP Name: Shale Potemeus
Member of another Town?: (If yes, please list them)
Roll you wish to fill and why: I would like to one day be an inn keeper cause I feel that it it a fun job and good for helping my rp skills go up. but for know I would like to be a guardian to help and serve my soon to be town until I can be a inn keeper.
How do you feel you can add to this community: I feel that with my protection I can help the people of timbervale and protect it when the time comes. and when I am hopefully one day a inn keeper I can help and serve the people of timbervale and get to know everyone and help them when needed.
A couple sentences about yourself: I am 14 and I have minor ADD so sometimes I might spell a word wrong but even when I do its hardly noticeable. I have also played D and D ( the board game) so I have experience with role playing and I love it. lastly im very flexible, fast, nice, funny, triple jointed, and i have 2 goats and 3 chickens 1 dog 6 fish and 2 guinea pigs ( in real life) thankyou for reading.

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
Thanks for applying Googoo01. Could you meet up with one of the council members so we can get to know you a bit better?

Also you didn't answer the question about being a member of another Town ;)

- Boulder

uke86

Lord of Altera
um yeah im on alot during the day so i will try and meet up with them. and i didint answer cause this is my first town

Rusty

Loyal Servant of Altera
In-Game Name: Rusty967

RP Name: Rusty Evans

Member of another Town?: Nope, just a traveller

Roll you wish to fill and why: Woodsman

How do you feel you can add to this community: I feel I can help by providing this fancy lookin' town with good, fresh wood to construct with, and create spanking new buildings for more residents to live in!

A couple sentences about yourself: Just a traveller, I've been wandering around Altera for quite some time now, and I came across this wonderful town of yours. With my woodcutting skills and your building initiative, I'm sure we can get along. If you ever need an extra Guard, then I'm always here should you need me. But I will be a woodsman as much as I can be.

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
Thanks for applying Rusty, we are looking over your application and should have a response within a couple of days :)

- Boulder

Fatcat17

Villager
In-Game Name: Fatcat17
RP Name: Geran Stormway
Member of another Town?: (If yes, please list them) No.
Roll you wish to fill and why: Perhaps Miner/Logger at first, while I get used to the city, and get to know some folks. Blacksmith and/or Guardian of Timberveil would be a good position after I get settled in. My character served in his old (not an actual in-game town) town's militia as an officer, and knows how to fight and some minor battle tactics. He was also apprenticed to the blacksmith of his town, while he wasn't serving in the militia. So, he has some IC experience in both professions. I'm also an experienced Minecraft PvPer. About blacksmith OOC experience, well, like every Minecraft, I know how to smelt armor, so I won't have anyway to add to the table in that respect, but I'd be willing to mine my own iron to craft for the store.
How do you feel you can add to this community: I believe that I'm a friendly, sociable person with a good sense of humor, if I may so myself. I'm a mature player, and would love to get involved in the rp scene of Timberveil.
A couple sentences about yourself: I'm 16, and am an avid videogamer. I have played multiple MMORPGs, such as WoW, Rift, Aion, and Guild Wars 2. I have rped in all of those games. I obviously play Minecraft, and have played for a few years. I'm also active outside of gaming. I play soccer and tennis, and I also play the clarinet. That's about it for me. :)

actronan

Settling in Altera
sorry i havent been on in some time guys i should be back in a week or two but i am starting to fall behind in school and need to take time away from gaming for it or else lose gaming all together

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
In-Game Name: Fatcat17
RP Name: Geran Stormway
Member of another Town?: (If yes, please list them) No.
Roll you wish to fill and why: Perhaps Miner/Logger at first, while I get used to the city, and get to know some folks. Blacksmith and/or Guardian of Timberveil would be a good position after I get settled in. My character served in his old (not an actual in-game town) town's militia as an officer, and knows how to fight and some minor battle tactics. He was also apprenticed to the blacksmith of his town, while he wasn't serving in the militia. So, he has some IC experience in both professions. I'm also an experienced Minecraft PvPer. About blacksmith OOC experience, well, like every Minecraft, I know how to smelt armor, so I won't have anyway to add to the table in that respect, but I'd be willing to mine my own iron to craft for the store.
How do you feel you can add to this community: I believe that I'm a friendly, sociable person with a good sense of humor, if I may so myself. I'm a mature player, and would love to get involved in the rp scene of Timberveil.
A couple sentences about yourself: I'm 16, and am an avid videogamer. I have played multiple MMORPGs, such as WoW, Rift, Aion, and Guild Wars 2. I have rped in all of those games. I obviously play Minecraft, and have played for a few years. I'm also active outside of gaming. I play soccer and tennis, and I also play the clarinet. That's about it for me. :)
Hello Fatcat, welcome to our humble city :)
If you catch myself, Paste or Roof5tone in-game then we can sort everything out.

- Boulder

Mr_Paste

Legend of Altera
Congratulations Googoo, your Timbervale application has been approved. Find Bouderpaul, Roof5tone, or myself in-game and we can help set you up.

Rusty

Loyal Servant of Altera
Actually, I'm withdrawing my application.
My character hates Magic-Users, and won't want to live near them either.
Here's my profile if you wanna find out why: hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/rusty-evans-profile.16647/

Uncray

Lord of Altera
Application:
In-Game Name: uncrazygirl
RP Name: Jacelyn Myrtle
Member of another Town?: (If yes, please list them) No
Roll you wish to fill and why: Jacelyn is quite brave and fiesty, a huntress, and I think she would do well to start off with as a Guardian of Timbervale, unless this job is only for men. She is useful with a bow and sword, of course, and very skilful with catching meat and gathering resources. If the job is men only Miner or Woodsman would be good.
How do you feel you can add to this community: Jacelyn is very kind and quite humble unless she is angered. She used to be a servant so she is used to hard work and is very skilled with a bow and arrows, so she would be a good addition to the Guardians of Timbervale.
A couple sentences about yourself: I play minecraft a lot, I love farming and gathering resources. I live in England so time zones may be difficult to match with other players, but hopefully not. I've mainly lived in EF so I have little idea of what town life is like, it will be a new experience and I hope when I settle in I will be able to help other new players.

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
Welcome to our humble City Uncrazygirl! Please get in touch with a Council member (Mr_Paste, Roof5tone or myself) so we can get you settled.

- Boulder

D

Dark Auras

Application:
In-Game Name: Tiberione
RP Name: Tiberione
Member of another Town?: Yes/No, part of Cyprus but Cyprus is under Timberval
Able to join House Pinecrest?: I'm not part of a house
Roll you wish to fill and why: Architect/Lumberjack; Fairly skilled at building homes.
How do you feel you can add to this community: I can, supply the city with any resources I gather and sell them to residents cheaper then I would normal people; Can also help expand and build homes.
A couple sentences about yourself: I am Tiberione, a roleplayer from multiple different MMORPG games, and getting into the minecraft RP community, though I have RP'd on different servers before .. My character is a pretty friendly guy, though he isnt seen all that often as hes usually off doing something or another.

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
Welcome to our fair city Tiberione! Please get in touch with myself or a Council member (Mr_Paste, Roof5tone) so we can get you settled into the city and our lovely House.

- Boulder

sonnybassplayer

Legend of Altera
Application
In-Game Name: SonnyBassPlayer
RP Name: Sam
Member of another Town?: (If yes, please list them) No
Roll you wish to fill and why: I wish I could become a Guardian of Timbervale and a woodcutter or hunter (I know it's not on the list, just an idea) My character is a traveler coming from a fallen kingdom where he was a fighter, and having traveled huge distances he learned how to survive hounting and building shelters. I wish I could become a knight in this beautiful town and defend all it inhabitants with all my force.
How do you feel you can add to this community: I think i could help with any little thing needed, both as woodcutter and as a Guardian, and help citizens with buildings and travelling safe.
A couple sentences about yourself: My name is Sonny, i am 20, and I live in Italy. I love playing minecraft, even if it's not my priority: don't get me wrong, I'm a active player, I'm just not a fanatic. I love this videogame and this is my first take on a real RP server, and I wanna try my best. I'm living in EF now and I really wish to join this town, as for what I saw, looks really amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.