Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[City] Timbervale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncray

Lord of Altera
Okay, so, I have a house in Timbervale. I'm not really sure if I am going to stay in TV though since it was mainly an RP town for me and my new char is a child :p But yes if I can carry on living here ooc can I have my stuff moved to Crestshire :) Do I have to make sure all my chests are empty or something?

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
We've had a chat in-game Uncrazygirl, it was good to speak with you :)

For anyone else who has a home in Timbervale, please do post here so I know whether you want a new home in the rebuild or not.

- Boulder

b_dragon132

Villager
In-Game Name: b_dragon132
RP Name: "Venom"
Member of another Town?: Yes, but the owners have moved to a different server.
Able to join House Pinecrest?: I would be happy to join!
Roll you wish to fill and why: Librarian because I love to help with enchantments and I just love working in them! :)
How do you feel you can add to this community: I feel like I could add to the sense of community by involving others into projects and trying to get others to come together. I really like to build and I would be happy to join in any town projects or other stuff that is necessary!
A couple sentences about yourself: I am a very flexible person in a way that I can do all sorts of stuff from collecting essences to building! I love to talk with others and I love to have a sense of leadership in towns I have joined. I am hard working and will not give up until the project is completed to the best it can be done to! I really like to help others when they need it also!

Sydluv

Villager
In-Game Name: Sydluv
RP Name: Aldreline
Member of another Town?: Yes, but the owners have moved to a different server.
Able to join House Pinecrest?: Yes
Roll you wish to fill and why: Miner, I am good in collecting resources.
How do you feel you can add to this community: I feel like I could really help add a sense of excitement to the city. I am really well at writing and I would be more than happy to help around the town when needed. I am also social and I love to meet the leaders and citizens of my towns so that way I can get to know them better. I feel like I could add a lot of community-enhancing objects to the town as well!
A couple of sentences about yourself: I like to write and I am a very creative person. Drawing/writing is a very big passion of mine! I love video games and hope to be a video game animator when I'm old enough, maybe for a big gaming company. Thank you! (b_dragon132 is also my brother)

the traveler

Settling in Altera
In-game name: dehuntrr

Rp Name: Ha'thyn

Member of Another Town?: yes elen'dor but the owners left for uthandir (another rp server)

Able to join house Pinecrest?: no but if you tell me how to leave a house ill join

Roll you wish to fill and why: Blacksmith, i have 3 reasons.. 1 i am an elf hence i can smith a sword better than a dwarf any day of the week and twice on sunday, 2 i love working with metals and enjoy the sound of a hammer pounding iron flat, 3 i trained since i was young to work the forge

How do you feel you can add to this community: im social and do well around others i enjoy participating in events and enjoy a warm ale on a winter day i enjoy getting to know my neighbors i also am decent at building and like to arrange events and go out of my way to improve other peoples rps.

a couple of sentences about me: hello my name is jim iam 15 years old and i love rp. i am extrodinary when it comes to working with my hands and writing stories. i also enjoy being around people. i love learning about other cultures and know about 3 languages. i can be very protective of others and love to be silly. i have a younger sister and live in the U.S but plan on moving either to the U.K or australia when i finish colledge. some pass times i have are metal smithing, archery, hunting, and riding horses.

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
Thanks for the applications! There is currently a lot of work being done to Timbervale so there are no homes available at the moment. The city is being rebuilt from the ground up and this may take a while so once the new city has been established please do contact myself or post here again. :)

- Boulder

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Attention Timbervale residents!! This is last call for those who want to move their items to Crestshire while they wait for a house to be built. There are empty tents set up in Crestshire next to the Storage Barn...you really can't miss them...take down the sign on the one you want, put up your name, and lock away your items :)

As this is last call, for those who DO NOT contact us with the next 2 weeks will have their items moved and donated to town storage. So please reply and let us know if you want you things, or want them moved...more tents can always be built so don't hesitate!

-Mairin

Pooky

Lord of Altera
In-Game Name: AgentPooky
RP Name: Jiub
Member of another Town?: No
Able to join House Pinecrest?: Sure
Roll you wish to fill and why: I wish to be a farmer or a baker.
How do you feel you can add to this community: I can build farms :) I am good at building very nice looking things, generally interiors, so I can help with that too.
A couple sentences about yourself: I live in South Africa. I'm doing English at university, and want to start writing a book soon. I would rteally like to live in Crestshire if possible and farm and make delicious food there. :D

vincentinhell

Villager
In-Game Name: vincentinhell
RP Name: Shakif
Member of another Town?: No.
Able to join House Pinecrest?: I am able to join
Roll you wish to fill and why: I wish to fill the Guardians of Timbervale Position because i feel that guarding to town is the most important role a greyling like myself could fulfill
How do you feel you can add to this community: I'm a greyling traveling with two dwarves and we are usually together and joking around (Rp of course).
A couple sentences about yourself: I Am a slightly awkward person that likes to forget about reality for awhile.

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
Timbervale isn't accepting any new members at the moment, mainly because the city is a huge pile of rubble at the moment... :D

- Boulder

Smoogerz

Villager
Application:

In-Game Name: Smoogerz
RP Name: Sera Stoneheart
Member of another town?: Nope.
Able to join house Pinecrest?: Yep.
Roll you wish to fill and why: I would like to be the Apothecary. I have memorized all the potion effects and recipes and I love making potions.
How do you feel you can add to this community?: Well I can make potions from memory for one. Two, I can go do odd jobs and help around the town when needed. I'm not an expert builder but I can follow instructions pretty well, if anythings needs to be built.
A couple sentences about yourself: In real life I'm a full-time college student studying Physics. I'm always playing some type of game, be it Minecraft or something else. I just joined the server less than a week ago, but I already love it. Overall I'm a pretty laid-back guy, I normally play with other people, running around and generally being silly, but I can get serious if I need to.

Update: If you can, let this be a future one when you will be accepting new residents.

HoboGoon

Villager
In-Game Name: - HoboGoon
RP Name: Hrothgar Thunderaxe

Member of another Town?: (If yes, please list them) - I am not a member of any current town.
Able to join House Pinecrest?: - Yes, I am able.
Roll you wish to fill and why: Enchanter/Librarian - My Character is a shaman. The library would be a good place for him to study and maintain to spread knowledge to Timbervale's residents. I would also help its citizens enchant gear to use them more effectively and to their best ability.
How do you feel you can add to this community: I feel that I can add knowledge through books and help people enchant weapons and tools to further increase their effectiveness to collect materials and ward off Timbervale's foes. Every city needs a library and an enchanter, and I feel that I can help the most as this role.
A couple sentences about yourself: I've been playing minecraft since it was in development and have always loved playing it. I am currently a Senior in high school on the verge of graduating. I game in the time I have off of my school work. I help people in anyway I am able to. I don't consider myself a leader, but I love to work as part of a team and joining a town seems the best way to utilize my help.

Status
Not open for further replies.